• JMarsella09 - February 20, 2013 2:05 p.m.

Well, I adore Persona 4 to a ridiculous amount. Also, in my opinion, Portal 2 is a much better game then 1. But it's your guys list so do whatever you want.
  • Sinosaur - February 19, 2013 12:57 p.m.

Ignoring QotW... Cooper, thank you for selling To The Moon back when it came out and you were new(er?) at GamesRadar, I didn't get around to playing it, but it stuck in my head, and ultimately on my Steam Wishlist. One of my friends bought it for me as a Christmas present, and I spent Christmas Eve playing it when I was by myself... I don't think I've cried that much at any game before. It was a really touching, romantic story that will stick with me for a long time. ...I guess I should try to answer the QotW with ridiculous bullcrap outrage: TO THE MOON IS ARE THE BEAST GAME EVAR, BETTER KILLSTREAK THAN MWHALO5, BETTER ENDING THAN ME3. NEED ACHIEVOS!
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 22, 2013 3:25 p.m.

!!!
  • EAC73 - February 19, 2013 7:48 a.m.

I'm going have to disagree with paper mario for 2 reasons. First of all i think the thousand year door should be there instead, and second it should be higher on the list, at least in the 50s in my opinion, other than that your list is really solid and I'm happy to say i played most of these games.
  • Unoriginal - February 18, 2013 3:39 p.m.

What the flying feces is LIMBO doing on that top 100 list? It controls like a drunken hippo on rollerblades trying to polevault in butter. The puzzles, if you can call them that, are trial-and-error with nearly no intelligence requirement. I accidentally droped my controler in my fishtank once and before I could get it out my goldfish had beaten LIMBO. And that ending! It doesn't clarify, reward, fulfill or satisfy. Sure, encountering the spider was cool but did anyone actualy have fun dispatching of it? Anyone? No? Didn't think so. I would think a basic requirement to make a top 100 list is to be fun or, I don't know, not shit. But apparently not. If LIMBO was a human it would be that pretentious latte drinking hipster asshole at your local coffee shop. (Opinions may be slightly exaggerated)
  • Unoriginal - February 18, 2013 3:45 p.m.

P.S. What happened to Lucas? I'm starting to miss his soothing voice.
  • wadesmit - February 17, 2013 12:33 p.m.

My girlfriend nicknamed my penis Greg. I don't know if that's pertinent or not. It probably is.
  • wadesmit - February 17, 2013 11:22 p.m.

Hahaha, you're funny. I hope you enjoy working at GR, dude! :D
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 16, 2013 5:50 p.m.

Soul Reaver belongs on the list
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 17, 2013 11:39 a.m.

OMG
  • JakePPetersen - February 16, 2013 4:01 p.m.

Also, what was your name on the TDar forums, Greg? And why the F*&K did the forums get shut down in the first place?
  • JakePPetersen - February 17, 2013 12:34 p.m.

lol, I remember hearing your name announced in the new user (I was onewingedantista, and I changed my name since Chris no longer works here). I look forward to seeing what you can do. A lot of us old TDards are still in touch, and if you can make a conducive environment, I'm sure you could get some of them back.
  • archnite - February 19, 2013 6:25 a.m.

Is there anyway you can make sure Community makes it to six seasons?
  • BladedFalcon - February 16, 2013 8:41 p.m.

I joined the forums a couple months before they were shut down, and tried to participate... But honestly, by that point they were kind of a huge mess, and mostly inactive or otherwise repellent to newcomers. Not saying the place wasn't great at one point, but by then I can't say I was surprised that they pulled the plug.