Topics

Top 7

• Scaves - December 14, 2010 2:41 a.m.

Anyone here had Threads of Fate?
  • QuickDEMOL1SHER - October 14, 2009 1:53 a.m.

Halo 3 vs Blacksite: Area 51 should have been on here. I don't know a single person who even noticed Area 51 before 2008.
  • abzu - November 15, 2008 4:30 a.m.

I just caught this at 666 diggs! (Incidentally, I was digg #667.) Talk about Digging up the beast... screenshot here: http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/digitalucifer/shit/666digg.jpg
  • pot - November 15, 2008 12:36 a.m.

Valkryia Chronicles is a great game, I hope it doesn't get lost in the shuffle too much!
  • mrmugen53 - November 13, 2008 7:26 p.m.

How about adding Geometry Wars: Galaxies to the list? It was the first time Geometry Wars was available outside of the 360, it was at a cheap price point, had multiplayer for the first time, multiple levels with an upgradable drone ship, and has a respectable gamerankings score of 81%. Then it launched one week after Super Mario Galaxy and no one ever knew it existed. The Wii had been starved for games and Sierra shipped it on the coattails of arguably the biggest Wii release up to that point. Ugh.
  • StupidFaceXD - November 12, 2008 10:35 p.m.

Eh... Not my favorite Top 7, but it's ok.
  • CAPST3R - November 12, 2008 5:56 p.m.

resistance 2 kicks gears 2's ass. it's been rated higher. and i never liked the first gears. but i loved resistance
  • pdiddy0819 - November 12, 2008 1:30 p.m.

these games looks awesome...and i will be able to get if for free just for filling out surveys at-http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=448414
  • MobstahLobstah - November 11, 2008 11:28 p.m.

Those Air Traffic CHAOS guys MUST have planned that. No one can be that ignorant.
  • jimsondanet - November 11, 2008 10:30 a.m.

poor okami i think the word is spreading tho ...slowly and hey, look at all the flops that got a sequal 10 years later amaterasu will live again!
  • TrIp13G - November 11, 2008 2:57 a.m.

Poor Curse of Darkness. I never played it much, but the people in my CV union at GS opine over it every chance they get.
  • AMayer - November 10, 2008 11:59 p.m.

Well, "purpleshirt", There is a chance that all of those games are going to do well and you can't predict the future. Good article.
  • garnsr - November 10, 2008 8:26 p.m.

I've actually played quite a few of these games. The big releases aren't always the most fun, and you can get lots of these cheap after a few months, while the big games still cost full price.
  • CoD_22 - December 3, 2008 6:53 p.m.

theyve missed the worst possible one! nintendo released the gameboy micro AFTER the ds! idiots! did they really think they could sell a gba in miniture rather than a dual screen touch screen thing?
  • jackf-11 - November 13, 2008 11:04 p.m.

Sad PS3 fanboys, you only didn't enjoy Gears because you didn't want to. But I figured it out, the Japanese were behind 9/11, even though they have no army other than ours.
  • Smiffy99 - November 13, 2008 12:42 a.m.

Man, for me, the worst release date was Halo 3...right on the day an aqquaintance had a volleyball game. UNTIL FIVE O' FREAKIN' CLOCK!
  • J1mMy94 - November 12, 2008 5:52 p.m.

i agree with Eo1 spy. ive been waiting for resistance 2 for ages and they release it about a month ahead in the US hardly fair:(
  • solidsnake_5552000 - November 12, 2008 2:32 a.m.

Oh my poor dreamcast!! This great console didn't deserve that fate.
  • Spike_the_Dogg - November 12, 2008 12:47 a.m.

Agreed, Okami is the best game in a looong time. Me. Want. Sequel. NOW!!
  • Corsair89 - November 11, 2008 11:55 p.m.

Okami is one of the greatest games I've ever played. I want a freaking sequel. I've been talking about how great it is when ever I get the chance.