Topics

TalkRadar

• CH3BURASHKA - February 4, 2012 11:47 a.m.

Wow, that was the best Talkradar in a good long while. It combined everything I love about the podcast: good music (DustForce is brilliant), unbridled stupidity and fart jokes, and some nostalgia by way of old Tdar segments. Talkradar sure has felt different since everyone left, but it as sure fun reliving old moments. Thanks, guys!
  • marioman50 - February 4, 2012 11:29 a.m.

ATTN HOLLANDER: replacement 3ds battery covers here: http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SchemaView
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 4, 2012 11:41 a.m.

OH MY GOD
  • marioman50 - February 5, 2012 1:28 a.m.

Apparently that link is broken, but I was just trying to inform you that Nintendo has replacement parts in their online store, hope that helps.
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 6, 2012 10:18 a.m.

I found it. Bought it. Thanksyas.
  • Unoriginal - February 4, 2012 10:47 a.m.

Can you guys hire Grimm as a Freelance podcaster?
  • soggysage - February 4, 2012 10:42 a.m.

Fantsastic episode and over 3 hours! Also great idea for getting more fan art. I'm getting bloody annoyed that myself and Codystovall are the only ones reguarly doing stuff. Whatever happened to the guys doing amazing fan art from a couple of months back?
  • garfunkling - February 4, 2012 10:02 a.m.

You have no idea how genuinely sad I am by the news of so many of my favorite people leaving one of my favorite sites. Tis a sad day indeed.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - February 4, 2012 9:57 a.m.

Damn...you were one of my favorite reviewers Keast, you will be missed.
  • LordofNothing - February 4, 2012 8:56 a.m.

Hmmmm talkradar? Now my weekend truly starts
  • Ismell - February 4, 2012 8:55 a.m.

Looks like Gamesradar just got G-G-G-Gamespot'd
  • festerblatz82 - February 4, 2012 8:30 a.m.

Grimm??? NOOOOO!!!!
  • shyfonzie - February 4, 2012 7:56 a.m.

YOU GUYS BETTER COME ON lASER tIME :'C i'VE GOT A BOOBOO IN MY HEART PLACE BUT I HOPE YA FIND GREENER PASTURES. Soon it'll just be Henry and the custodial staff around there.
  • darthelmet117 - February 4, 2012 7:10 a.m.

It's so terrible to see Pokemon Monday disappear into the darkness like this..... May god have mercy on our souls.
  • ithurtstopoop - February 4, 2012 5:23 a.m.

Mikel your not fat your so beautiful
  • southsydney - February 4, 2012 3:42 a.m.

ive noticed that Cooper has a really really good sense of gallows humor. the guys kinda treat him like a jovial, if enthusiastic, new guy and then BAM he comes out of left field with some hilariously dark joke. i love those moments.
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 4, 2012 5:53 p.m.

<3 xoxo
  • rballa2 - February 4, 2012 1:11 a.m.

Henry, you literally said that you didnt play much of 8 or 9, much less 10 (extraordinarily overrated) OR 12 (grossly UNDERrated). Your whole stance that 6 is better than 4 just became completely invalid.
  • BALLSTOTHEWALLET - February 4, 2012 6:44 p.m.

What the hell are you taking about, 12 was like a MMORPG except you're the only player, at least 10 had a plot. Also 8 SUCKS.
  • rballa2 - February 7, 2012 9:15 p.m.

I disagree. 10 was 13 before 13 came out. First on a new console. Amazing graphics. No overworld. Weak gameplay. I replayed 8 recently. I enjoyed the gameplay a little more than I remembered, but the story was still lacking.