Topics

TalkRadar

• babyface - January 28, 2012 9:56 a.m.

Getting rid of arguably your best reviewer? Stay classy future us!
  • Unoriginal - January 28, 2012 4:17 a.m.

Keast is probably the best reviewer on the site and Grimm is my favorite personality on the site and podcast. This is seriously depressing news.
  • OohWiiUILookJustLikeBuddyHolly - January 28, 2012 3:25 a.m.

I swear to god if any more of the original cast leave I'll murder Future.
  • Somesortofeuphimismforsex - January 28, 2012 12:01 a.m.

I hope I'm not the first to say I'm very glad this wasn't a sad one. Also mikel your wife is hilarious, seriously.
  • Robusken - January 27, 2012 11:20 p.m.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIT! I don't even know how to deal with this....this just hurts. The original staff has dwindled down so much....ugh.
  • abhorerofmoppets - January 27, 2012 10:53 p.m.

Bittersweet moment here: F*cking fantastic episode, terrible news. You will be missed. Thank you.
  • MonocledYaoGuai - January 27, 2012 10:39 p.m.

Man, I don't know how I'm gonna get through this one. Tears may well up.
  • thelazymackenzie - January 27, 2012 8:56 p.m.

I read the comments... I can't listen to this.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - January 27, 2012 10:06 p.m.

The events of this week hit our offices hard and were very sad for a lot of us. However, this was recorded before those events! I don't think we'll be able to avoid getting maudlin next week, but this week's cast is (maybe inappropriately) peppy.
  • TheWhitestMexican - January 27, 2012 8:35 p.m.

Man, this is gonna be a rough one *sniff*...
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - January 27, 2012 8:26 p.m.

3 minute intro but I loved it
  • PunballWizard - January 27, 2012 8:19 p.m.

Im going too miss Matt, Grimm Cheryl and Carolyn too but lets not forget about Andy Bauman. He hosted and produced KOXM for about 2 years for free and produced several other Future podcast for the past year, lets hope he keeps doing them
  • codystovall - January 27, 2012 7:54 p.m.

The show must go on. "Pro-fession-nal-ism"-mike grimm
  • cL7oud hero - January 27, 2012 7:32 p.m.

It all started with brelston leaving. Man that helix nebula song really hurts to listen to now and don't even get me started on pokemon Monday. So many memories :(
  • BladedFalcon - January 27, 2012 7:43 p.m.

I would argue that it started with Tyler Wilde...
  • kingsmikefan - January 27, 2012 7:27 p.m.

GRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! We miss you, already. And it's nice to see Hank's face on the page again. It makes me wonder how long the rest of them have.
  • kingsmikefan - January 27, 2012 7:30 p.m.

though
  • BladedFalcon - January 27, 2012 7:26 p.m.

Man... I'm happy to have a new talkradar, but at the same time, very sad because of the people that are leaving.. Seriously, Goodbye to Mike Grimm, Matt Keast, Carolyn and Cheryl. I am not that old of a member in this site, but a lot of the great content I've read since I started following this site was written by you guys, not to mention your appearances in the podcasts, and you all will be sorely missed ):
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - January 27, 2012 7:26 p.m.

I had a super-shitty day, I was counting on Tdar to cheer me up. But after the news...I don't think I can listen right now. Fuck...
  • ninjaemperor - January 27, 2012 7:23 p.m.

I'm going to miss Grimm. And Carolyn, and Matt, and Cheryl. God, yesterday sucked.