Topics

TalkRadar

• marioman50 - January 30, 2012 12:12 a.m.

I bought Katamari Damacy from sears for 2 bucks about 6 months ago. Fuckin' steal!
  • solace357 - January 29, 2012 6:51 p.m.

wow...
  • Joedamoe - January 29, 2012 11:50 a.m.

I was in the last ten minutes of 196 when comaqi told me the news, that was a very long ten minutes. I've never been in the forums or anything before even though I've been a listener for over a year but I had to make an account for this. Your guys are going to be very missed, and I hope you all find jobs quickly, goodbye and good luck.
  • comaqi - January 28, 2012 11:15 p.m.

.....I can't believe it.... Why is this happening??? What is happening to gamesradar?!?!? Everybody I love is leaving..... ;_; I'll miss you guys so much...
  • Triscuitable - January 28, 2012 11:35 p.m.

Everyone is leaving because GamesRadar is slowing dying, shriveling into a squealing raisin of a site that used to be. Now they just put up news I read one Kotaku the day previous, reviews people do nothing but complain about, graphical comparisons to cause fanboy strife, beta keys for games we'll never play, and the incredibly weak Top 7s we're getting. The lack of Brett, Chris, Tyler, and Mikel (who formed a large portion of the humor in a lot of the articles) also hurts. Now we only have Henry and Charlie left from the great days of TalkRadar. Our new friends on the podcast are entertaining, to say the least, but they've yet to show they can be as cleverly crude as Brett. Brett did introduce us to the golden line: "We're the house that Abe Lincoln's boners built!" Godammit, this podcast needs to get everyone back together. Somehow, at some point, get everyone onto an episode. Hell, make it a month of episodes, and I put $20 into LaserTime. Not much, but I'm not exactly old enough to put forth $200.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - January 29, 2012 1:53 p.m.

Wait, what? I'm still here.
  • Grif - January 29, 2012 2:23 p.m.

You're ruining his point Michael.
  • ultimatepunchrod - January 29, 2012 3:59 p.m.

Good. Because I was about to freak the hell out man. I couldn't stand it if you left.
  • TheRebaleKing - January 30, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Yes, but for long?
  • Triscuitable - February 6, 2012 5:14 p.m.

Oh thank goodness.
  • LordZarlon - January 28, 2012 5:29 p.m.

I have really enjoyed Mike's participation in the past few weeks. I really want to thank Chris for continuing to be on the cast. Without him it wouldn't feel like TDar anymore. I STILL DON'T THINK HANK GETS THE CREDIT HE DESERVES!! I LOVE YOU MAN!! With Mikel, Chris, Hank and Coop the show will still be great. Coop you have been a great addition. Mikel I love you. I'm a little drunk with a tear in my eye.
  • garnsr - January 28, 2012 6:30 p.m.

I've listened to Chris on a few other podcasts that don't feature other Tdar members, and just having him there doesn't make them quite as entertaining as Tdar. It's the chemistry between him and Brett, Mikel, and/or Henry most of the time that makes Tdar, and Laser Time so good. The other stuff is fine, but it lacks a little something.
  • RebornKusabi - January 28, 2012 3:33 p.m.

It's sad to see so many changes that have taken place since Episode 100 but I have a feeling that the 'cast will still continue. Even if it doesn't, Lazer Time and VG Empire exist still and since everyone let go were so incredibly talented, I have no doubt they will find success (or a job) in the coming months.
  • RebornKusabi - January 28, 2012 3:35 p.m.

"since everyone THAT WERE let go were also talented" Stupid missed typos -_-
  • D0CCON - January 28, 2012 2:32 p.m.

Where oh where are all the gams jarnlists going?
  • Yokosuka046 - January 28, 2012 11:51 a.m.

I really don't know how many more departures I can take before I say enough is enough. I'm so glad Chris has stuck around but if Reparaz goes so do I!
  • ninjaemperor - January 28, 2012 10:04 p.m.

Mikel will be the absolute last straw for me, I mean, I love Coop and Henry, but if Mikel leaves, I don't think I can stay.
  • Grif - January 28, 2012 11:44 a.m.

Yah I'm in one of the pictures!
  • profile0000 - January 28, 2012 10:41 a.m.

I demand all four of them be on LaserTime!
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 28, 2012 10:24 a.m.

MORE BAD NEWS?!? goddamnit