Topics

TalkRadar

• DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - December 30, 2011 2:29 p.m.

Hooray, TalkRadar! Also, I agree with Henry: it's "A-T-A-T", not "At at".
  • LordZarlon - December 30, 2011 2:15 p.m.

I don't know where Chris finds the time to be on all of these podcasts. He usually does TDar, PC Gamer, LaserTime and VGMpire. I hope he makes it back next week. P.S.- I'd love to see him pop up on Maximum PC's No BS podcast for just one time. That would be weird. It's a Future website so why not.
  • taterboob - December 30, 2011 1:54 p.m.

Why haven't I "brought" Rayman Origins yet? Short answer: I'm waiting for the price to drop. Ubisoft keeps burning their hand on the stovetop with their crazy release schedule and pricing. Not only was it released amongst a sea of much higher profile games, it came out in direct competition against the newest installment of Ubi's biggest series. It should have been a downloadable game or, barring that, at least been priced much more reasonably and not brought out in such a busy season. I would have gobbled that sucker up in the middle of the summer. In this day and age, you can't convince me that a 2D side-scroller cost as much to make as a Gears of War, a Skyrim, or an Uncharted. It's good, but not $60 good.
  • BladedFalcon - December 30, 2011 4:13 p.m.

I agree that the release date was terrible. But the way you say it makes it sound as if a sidescroller game, no matter how big, well done or good it is, can never be worthy of being a full retail game. Which I honestly disagree with. Just because it's in 2d doesn't make it LESS of a game than a 3D one, and it's arguably prettier, longer, and far better polished than a fair amount of single player 3D games or campaigns.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - December 30, 2011 1:31 p.m.

tears of joy
  • Theblackvista - December 30, 2011 1:26 p.m.

cooper being a n00b about his Star Wars battles
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - December 30, 2011 1:11 p.m.

• soggysage - December 30, 2011 1 p.m.

Hot damn a early Talkradar!!!! Also that Donkey Kong pic cracks me up, well done codystovall!
  • codystovall - December 30, 2011 10:54 p.m.

Yay, acknowledgement. Thank you.
  • SerpentineZERO - December 30, 2011 12:57 p.m.

GRIMM!
  • garnsr - December 30, 2011 12:55 p.m.

Is this the first Chrisless episode since he left?
  • keltar93 - December 30, 2011 12:57 p.m.

Think so. For him leaving, it doesn't feel much like it on the podcast side.
  • BladedFalcon - December 30, 2011 4:27 p.m.

Indeed, this is the first time XD so really if he just banishes once in a while it's pretty much as he had never left GR XD
  • flabslapper - December 30, 2011 12:51 p.m.

Yay Micheal Grimm! I love that guy!