• Lurkero - May 9, 2014 8:51 p.m.

Is there really an answer to the NFC question that is not Pokemon? Because Pokemon is a franchise that such devices were designed for. Pokemon Rumble U should have been a better game.
  • supergiraffe - May 9, 2014 8:39 p.m.

I want a game with a ton of Superman toys. You can have regular Superman, t-shirt and jeans superman from the new 52, the electric blue and cherry red supermen of the 90s, and the original red and blue supermen of the silver age. Of course you can't forget lion head superman, gold superman (he becomes gold after living in the sun), the giant superman robot that superman piloted in Final Crisis to defeat the inter-dimensional vampire, Superman of Earth-23 (in that universe superman is black, and the president), and the tiny superman that has all of superman's powers that Superman shoots out of his hand at the cost of him having any powers. Did you know that Superman once teamed up with an immortal Batman to fight space crime in the future? Because you better believe that he should have his own figure. Of course Superman's supporting cast can get their own figures. Imagine playing as all those different Jimmy Olsen's, or as really fat Lois Lane, or Lori Lemaris (the mermaid that Superman briefly dated in college). Oh shit, I totally forgot that you should be able to play as golden age Superman. You can base a whole level around that one comic where he beat up a bunch of nazis, lifted hitler by the throat and threatened to give him a "strictly non-aryan sock to the jaw," And who can forget all the different villains that you can get. Give me composite Superman (he's half superman and half batman), and an Ultraman, and a silver age Ultraman with the weird ugly shoulder pads. And a special figure devoted to that one time that Swamp Thing hugged Superman until he felt better.
  • supergiraffe - May 9, 2014 8:46 p.m.

I got a little overzealous and forgot to wish Tom a congratulations, but congratulations Tom.
  • EAC73 - May 9, 2014 7:31 p.m.

Would be cool for DOTA 2 to incorporate NFC. Instead of buying a skin or item set for a hero, you buy an NFC figure of the skin or item set you want, and when selecting your character you just pick the figure you want. This gives the free to play MOBA something special, plus there would be so many cool figures.
  • g1rldraco7 - May 9, 2014 7:25 p.m.

I want an NFC game made for Danny Phantom. It was an awesome cartoon that had alot of very cool ghost characters. Nickelodeon needs to bring back that series, it was serious for a kids cartoon.
  • g1rldraco7 - May 9, 2014 9:43 p.m.

Oh yeah congratulations on having a baby Tom, I bet the baby will have Tom's nose. :)
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 9, 2014 7:12 p.m.

An Adventure Time NFC game could be cool. It has a really great extended universe of aesthetically interesting characters. I would buy the figurines just to collect them.
  • winner2 - May 9, 2014 6:58 p.m.

I don't want an NFC game of a franchise I like because I don't want to think of spending thousands of dollars on high quality digimon figurines
  • GOD - May 9, 2014 9:14 p.m.

My thoughts exactly.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 9, 2014 6:53 p.m.

I want a Gran Turismo NFC game with 5,000 figurines.
  • TaserLime - May 9, 2014 5:53 p.m.

I want NFC games made for the Tetris franchise. I don't even know what NFC means but I know I would want it in a Tetris wrapper. -------------------------- What If Jaden Smith Played Tetris
  • Sinosaur - May 9, 2014 5:39 p.m.

Going to bring up some old bullshit here that isn't really a video game, but they should totally bring back Monster In My Pocket as an NFC game. If they want to go nuts, they can keep the rarity/point scale system where you can get some more powerful monsters from blind packs, otherwise the higher points can be premium/large figures. Werewolves, ghouls, vampires, krakens, giants, and any other monster you can think of. There'd clearly be a mode where you run around in some sort of story and a version where you can fight your friends and their monsters in an arena.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - May 10, 2014 9:22 p.m.

Whoa, MEGA old reference.
  • g1rldraco7 - May 9, 2014 5:32 p.m.

Hey it's playing podcast 87 instead of the new one, just letting you guys know.