• BladedFalcon - February 22, 2013 4:03 p.m.

...Only 80 minutes? kinda short considering all that happened...
  • RebornKusabi - February 22, 2013 6:11 p.m.

With the way this sites been lately, were you expecting anything longer? Besides, I got all of my PS4 commentary from other podcasts like the Destructoid's Podtoid and Giant Bomb's Bombcast that I have started listening to now that TalkRadar is dead and gone. I still listen to this sites podcast out of courtesy really and for Henry, but that is neither here nor there.
  • BladedFalcon - February 22, 2013 9:40 p.m.

Eh different tastes an all that, I tried listening to Giant Bomb's podcast, but it was too boring, yes, it's long, but half of the time the guys talk about pretty inane things that are neither funny nor game related. I did like the old guard a lot as well, but I still enjoy this new one as well, so to each their own.
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 22, 2013 11:30 p.m.

Peek behind the curtain: a few of us were out of the office on Thursday so we couldn't record, and the podcast room was booked up on Friday so the only time we had to do it was a small 1-1/2 hour block in the middle of the day. It's a good 80 minutes, though? I hope?
  • BladedFalcon - February 23, 2013 7:11 a.m.

Ah, that does explain it. And yeah! they were! I specially liked the conversation about the PS4, because it gave me more context of what those 8 gigs of memory meant, and how big Cerny actually is. But even that segment felt like it should have been longer, as I would have loved a more detailed talk and impressions on the games shown overall, not just the highlights. Though damn Cooper... No offense, but you really are a wuss when it comes to challenging games :P
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 23, 2013 11:28 a.m.

I beat MGR:R no problem!
  • BladedFalcon - February 23, 2013 3:22 p.m.

Yes, but you clearly had an issue with the difficulty,a s evidenced by the text you read out loud in the pod-cast :P
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 23, 2013 9:45 p.m.

It's because he was bullshit, not hard ;)
  • BladedFalcon - February 25, 2013 7:24 a.m.

Okay, hadn't replied right away because I hadn't finished the game yet, but now I have. And I can say with full confidence that nope, he's not bullshit, and heck, he isn't really THAT hard, and IMO not nearly the hardest fight in the game, Sam or Sundowner were harder for me. Additionally, how exactly is he bullshit? all his attacks are heavily telegraphed, he's actually slower than most enemies to attack, and all his unblock-ables are easily signified by a yellow glow, and give you plenty of time to run away or dodge. I beat the entire fight in a single try, and only had to use 2 rations, and even that wasn't a problem because every giant projectile he threw at you yielded like.. 4 rations when you cut them off successfully. So yeah... I stand by my position that you're just not very good/patient when it comes to challenging games :P
  • kingsmikefan - February 22, 2013 10:49 p.m.

TDar spoiled our asses. But 80 minutes is still longer than most podcasts.