• RedHarlow - June 5, 2013 noon

God Dammit.
  • Firepunch - June 5, 2013 11:58 a.m.

Well, that's is disappointing. I'm going to be a bit conspiracy theorist but maybe they are releasing it on mobile due to the utter "failures" of Square Enix's last games. However maybe I'm just butthurt
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2013 11:52 a.m.

Looks good, but the only thing I hate is the inclusion of episodic content. Didn't like it with Walking dead and I don't like it here.
  • Child Of Death - June 5, 2013 10:46 a.m.

Damn it I thought it would be a proper sequel.
  • Seal100 - June 5, 2013 10:40 a.m.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - June 5, 2013 10:36 a.m.

I just want to thank GamesRadar for using YouTube instead of a shitty video player like IGN and Joystiq
  • PatHan-bHai - June 5, 2013 1:03 p.m.

IGN's video player is bad, and they should feel bad!
  • BladedFalcon - June 5, 2013 1:15 p.m.

Man, you kids have it easy, you should have seen the video players GR used 3 years ago :P
  • LoboMau - June 5, 2013 1:56 p.m.

Man, you kids have it easy, you should have seen when there was no youtube or better yet no internet and the mobile phones weren't exactly mobile or ...
  • BladedFalcon - June 5, 2013 2:34 p.m.

Oh, I do rememberer those days. I didn't have a computer in my home till I was 12, and youtube wasn't a thing until I was 16. And I remember that the first cellphone my mom ever had looked more like a black brick than anything else XD
  • PatHan-bHai - June 6, 2013 12:14 p.m.

I still have that big 16 inch Motorolla wireless 'mobile' phone of my Dad's. Looks like a great weapon for killing in Manhunt :P
  • supergiraffe - June 5, 2013 9:33 p.m.

Ah yes, that old thing. I have fond memories of fighting with my computer to watch someone walk around with a wife arm.
  • shawksta - June 5, 2013 10:33 a.m.

WELP To be fair, they teased the game on a Phone app, that was pretty much seen coming
  • zelta38 - June 5, 2013 10:26 a.m.

The game looks pretty good, even though it'll probably be full of microtransactions given the $7 pricepoint, definitely looks promising. Mass Effect Infiltrator was great for iOS, there's really potential in releasing handheld entries of various series on mobiles and tablets as a lower investment episodic form with a huge sustained market. Pity about the microtransactions though.
  • Bloodstorm - June 5, 2013 10:25 a.m.

Hype goes up, up, up. MOBILE! Hype immediately flat-lines.
  • Swedish_Chef - June 5, 2013 7:42 p.m.

Fanbase: "I never asked for this." Square-Enix: "What a shame."
  • BladedFalcon - June 5, 2013 10:23 a.m.

Booo! Honestly, publishers should know better than to hype up a property that is known in consoles, and then revealing that it's in fact, on an inferior, non-gaming friendly platform.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2013 11:59 a.m.

Why do you say, non-gaming friendly platform? Tablet computing has offered somthing that gamers have been wanting for as long as I can remember, a break away from $60 gaming. It has done this so much that “In the US, 48 million people are actively engaged in smartphone and tablet gaming, more than double the 23 million playing free-to-play MMOs on PC,” said Jason Coston, senior analyst at Interpret. To say that tablets are inferior to consoles is reasonable to say, I agree with you on that; however, saying that it is non-gaming friendly is skeptical to say.
  • BladedFalcon - June 5, 2013 1:14 p.m.

Do tablets support controllers? Mouse and Keyboard? If the answer is no, then they ARE gaming friendly. At least if we're speaking of proper games that WOULD be worth 40 bucks or more. It's been proven time and time again that having a palpable, analog kind of controller or keyboard and mouse are the optimal ways of input of a game, at least, if you want as much as precision as possible. Tablets and smartphones work well with simple schemes like the ones used in Plants Vs Zombies and angry birds. But anything that requires precise spacial movement, touch controls simply don't cut it. Proof? Contra, a 25+ year old classic that can be played no problem in any system with a controller plays like fucking shit in a smart-phone. Also, are you seriously using sales and polarity to meassure a platform's validity? If so, you must think that the Wii was the clear pinnacle of gaming this generation! *rolls eyes*
  • BladedFalcon - June 5, 2013 1:15 p.m.

*AREN'T Not ARE. God damn typos and lack of edit button -.-