Fancy yourself as an artist? Well, we’ve teamed up with 2K Games to offer ONE lucky reader the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime prize. We want YOU to design / draw / paint a monster for the new multiplayer shooter Evolve. Here’s the latest trailer to help you get inspired...
The winner will get the following:
- A paid-for trip to GamesCom 2014 in Germany, with full access to the show, for a winner and one friend
- An exclusive meeting with the Evolve developers to chat about and play the game before release
- The winner’s design will be rendered, and a copy of that design will be signed by members of the studio and presented to the winner
- Either a PS4 console or Xbox One console (the winner can decide) and a copy of the game to play on it
- Four runners-up will get a copy of Evolve on their format of choice
Yeah, pretty cool, right? The winner gets to meet Turtle Rock and attend GamesCom. Better get your crayons / paint brushes / digital imagining software out…
Send ALL entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your name, where you live, and a digital copy of your design (as either jpg, png, psd, or bmp)
Entrants MUST be UK residents over 18, and have a valid passport with 6 months remaining before expiration. Competition closes 1 August 2014. Winners will be notified via email. Non-winners will not be contacted. By submitting artwork to GamesRadar you are giving Future Publishing and 2K the right to reproduce that artwork however they see fit. 2K Games is responsible for delivery of all prizes, and reserves the right to substitute prizes for any other renumeration of equal value. 2K will pay for flights and 3 nights accommodation for a winner and their friend. No spending money or other expenses will be given. The winning monster design will not be playable in game - this is for artistic purposes only.