• lazer59882 - April 19, 2012 6:03 p.m.

they both look like shit. why? cause gamesradar uses the worst video player of any videogame site. ALL their clips are super low res.
  • Eliath - April 19, 2012 6:13 p.m.

While I agree with the fact that the video player is crap, it might partially be your Internet speeds or something on your system. The video player adjusts quality based on connection speeds, which is nice... and stupid. If I wanted to watch a 1080p video and had crap speeds I could at least let it buffer, but not here. We have 30 Mbps connection speeds, but depending on other background programs sometimes it still doesn't go to the high quality. *the rest is in regards to the article, not your post* Regardless, buy a PC. If you can't afford one, then get a better paying job. The Witcher 2 is awesome on a high end PC. If you can't afford it and don't have the luxury of getting a better paying job, then definitely check it out o 360.
  • robinkurosaki - April 20, 2012 5:15 a.m.

you sir are an idiot, believe it or not life revolves around other things then a PC and a game. as much as you can love gaming(i do) its expendable its not essential for life. and wow, there is a reason were console gamers and not pc ones, i personally cannot be arsed with upgrading a pc here an there playing with a mouse and keyboard(o i hear you say, you can play with a 360 pad, if i wanted to do that id play a dam game console) installing a game, finding out it doesn't work for what ever reason then searching the internet for hours to find a fix. get a grip will you console gaming is only lesser in graphics and mods, but for the price you pay it rips apart a pc. i don't know how old you are but you seemingly cant be living in the real world, getting a good job let a lone a high paying one is not easy. an if say we did i could think of a lot better things to spend it on then a dam pc.
  • lazer59882 - April 20, 2012 9:10 a.m.

don't pay him any mind, dude. only a child would say "well just get a better job". the LAST thing any responsible adult would EVER do is bust their ass for a better paying job just so they can get SLIGHTLY better graphics in my pc-to-console ports.
  • Eliath - April 20, 2012 4 p.m.

Ahhh, Internet vitriol is always so amusing. I'd say I'd let you determine if I was being sarcastic or not, but it seems you've already made a decision. I must say I'm a sucker for flame baiting, and your response was quite good. Cheers mate.
  • Fuzunga - April 19, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Honestly, I don't understand why every site doesn't just use YouTube.
  • AlbVega - April 19, 2012 9:56 p.m.

This. Please please please PLEASE dear GR, change your damn video player. And less pop ups would be nice, too.
  • Mooshon - April 20, 2012 3:47 a.m.

Look really great for me. I believe they're using the 'Brightcove' CDN for vid delivery. I've used it before on projects. Every 2 seconds it checks your connection speed and delivers the appropriate quality video file you can handle. So either the best quality video file GR uploaded is not HD, or you connection speed isn't up to it (<10 meg down usually).
  • samsneeze - April 19, 2012 5:55 p.m.

You guys remember that one week where you posted a bunch of comparison videos and everyone bashed you for it? Yeah, this is no different and it'll be better to stop now before things get out of hand.
  • Jacko415 - April 19, 2012 6:29 p.m.

That was because they were comparisons between xbox and ps3, which at this point in thier lifespans, doesnt mean shit because they very old both are crap compared to PC. Now this article is actually interesting on account of the game coming to PC a year ago, its intersting to see how much the xbox can be pushed to try and emulate the amazing graphics of the PC version.
  • samsneeze - April 19, 2012 6:33 p.m.

Actually no. Comparisons are comparisons. They're cheap ways to get people to click on any given topic and they only start flame wars. There is literally no point to them. I mean, it's the PC version of The Witcher 2, of course it's going to be better so there is absolutely no need to compare them. Pointless article is still completely fucking pointless.