• winner2 - February 8, 2014 9:14 p.m.

I'll have to take from this list and say P4G. There really just isn't any way I see to get interested in it until you see everyone else loving it. I seriously believe it's the game I've enjoyed the most my entire life , and will do a 3rd play through over spring break probably. There have been great games yeah but I can't remember being able to acknowledge just how invested I was and how much fun I was having as I can with P4. The characters, the voice acting, the simple yet great combat, the twists, the social bonding, that special "just 10 more minutes" feeling and so much more really make it something nobody should miss. P5 cannot come fast enough.
  • GOD - February 8, 2014 8:07 p.m.

I guess Golden Sun. Either you've played them, or you plan on never playing one and will ignore it when people recommend it to you. They're so good because they have the most streamlined and smooth RPG gameplay with great mechanics with the jobs, Djinn, and summons. I would attest that even the original on GBA still holds up today. Plus the battle music is reallllly good (which is important because it's something you hear a lot in RPGs). I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but it seems that Zach is leaving.... Well shoot! Go on then! Git! We don't need you here anyways! *hides face while breaking down into obvious sobbing* Why is it raining at my laptop?! Anyways Zach, you'll be missed. You always had this unique twinkle in your eye and enthusiasm to match. Good luck where ever you end up, and I'll cross my fingers for you that you end up at Platinum games before Bayonetta 2 comes out.
  • GR_ZachBetka - February 10, 2014 10:57 p.m.

Literally my goal. Thanks for the kind words GOD!
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 8, 2014 3:07 p.m.

You clowns forgot the most successful and famous bassist of all time: Gene Simmons
  • KarlaDSheehy - February 8, 2014 6:32 p.m.

my classmate's step-mother makes $65 /hour on the computer . She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her check was $17235 just working on the computer for a few hours. read this post here........... www.KeptMoney.com
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 9, 2014 2:48 p.m.

Your classmate's step-mother is a whore and me and the GamesRadar staff ran a train on her
  • universaltofu - February 8, 2014 2:04 p.m.

Best wishes to Zach, hope the transition is smooth. Love studio ghibli movies, still need to see the one that came out last year. For the Question of the week, nothing comes to mind, but one game that friends have tried to get me interested in playing but haven't yet convinced me is World of Warcraft. Years and years ago I played the trial version, and didn't care for it, but I'm coming around on the genre, I got FF reborn last year, and Everquest Next seems really cool, there's so many free to play ones to choose from on top of it that now instead of not wanting to start, I don't know where to start.
  • Kijib - February 8, 2014 10:16 a.m.

where the hell is GAME BUNKER? I CANT FIND IT ONLINE YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW TO PROMOTE ANYTHING faillll
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - February 8, 2014 3:43 p.m.

Well, I mean, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdKsc5X5yGI
  • EzPzLmnSqz - February 8, 2014 5:39 a.m.

I can never get my friends to play Dance Central with me. WHY WON'T THEY DANCE WITH ME COOPER WHY WHY WHY! P.S it's pronounced easy peasy lemon squeezy.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 8, 2014 1:33 a.m.

RapeLay
  • Sinosaur - February 8, 2014 3:53 p.m.

I know a guy who got fired from GameStop for getting quoted in some journalism student's piece about RapeLay.
  • shinkeiDEI - February 7, 2014 11:16 p.m.

I actually have the hardest time getting my friends to play indie games; sometimes I'm successful like with Hotline Miami, I had to play it very loud and exaggerate the fun I was having to convince them to give it a chance, now most of my friends are fans (we even wore HM costumes last Halloween). But I have not been successful with Spelunky —even though I show them awesome speedruns and try playing multiplayer while drunk. I almost give up on Spelunky. There is a new game on the horizon, Luftrausers, I'm starting to shove the free to play version down their throats! [Insert evil laugh]
  • Cyberninja - February 7, 2014 10:48 p.m.

Persona 2, people are always singing the praises of P3 and P4 but as an RPG the second game is by far the most enjoyable. however everyone always makes the excuse its to old and niche
  • rainn'sgaydar - February 8, 2014 6:51 a.m.

In their defense, Persona 2 is too old and niche... (I joke, I joke)
  • supergiraffe - February 7, 2014 9:53 p.m.

I really wanna play Terraria with friends of mine, so last time it was on sale I bought it for everyone hoping that it would encourage them to join in, and despite this, every time I bring it up as an option people just act like I didn't say anything. We have literally decided to not hang out on Skype because we couldn't figure out which game to play, instead of Terraria.
  • supergiraffe - February 7, 2014 9:57 p.m.

Also, you'll be missed. You've been fun, and brought a lot of energy to the podcast. I'll buy a Tales game in your honour.
  • GR_ZachBetka - February 10, 2014 10:58 p.m.

Let me know how you liked Tales of the Abyss because that's what I recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1111
  • supergiraffe - February 10, 2014 11:45 p.m.

I've actually played that one! I liked it, but I stopped paying attention for a second and missed whee I was supposed to go, so I never finished.
  • g1rldraco7 - February 7, 2014 8:59 p.m.

I can't believe you're leaving Zac, I'm crying as I type this so I wish you luck and I will miss you. You will always be the Twerk King to the GR community and to me X(