• GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 27, 2013 10:21 a.m.

A new Ratchet & Clank. Tools of Destruction looked like a Pixar cartoon, so I can't imagine how incredible a PS4 Ratchet & Clank would like.
  • punkjames - February 25, 2013 7:24 p.m.

My idea for the QOTHW is one that I have seen shadows of for years and that would be a brand new Thief game. Its been way too long and I think that in a climate where first person medieval action games are so popular its a surprise that it hasn't happened yet. It is one of eidos's dormant franchises that with modern tech would be awesome .
  • punkjames - March 16, 2013 8:56 p.m.

Well looks like I was right even if It wasnt mentioned as a response lol
  • StrayGator - February 25, 2013 2:35 p.m.

After listening to the podcast I had an idea, so I wrote an elaborate entry mashing up SW1313 with XIII (an overlooked 2003 FPS based on a belgian noir-comic), and then my browser crashed. So yeah, Star Wars XIII. That'd be awesome.
  • StrayGator - February 25, 2013 2:37 p.m.

non-americans can have multiple entries, right? not like i gonna win yer prizes or sumf'n.
  • JMarsella09 - February 25, 2013 1:38 p.m.

Okay, I realize this is a touchy subject on Gamesradar, but it might be time for that FInal Fantasy VII remake. It has been said that it would take an extremely long amount of time to create the graphics necessary. While not being much more powerful, the PS4 would make the Remake easier to develop. And, well, the Final Fantasy series has been getting some bad press over the last couple of years. It would be a good way of making fans happy. Now don't shoot me, okay.
  • StrayGator - February 25, 2013 2:23 p.m.

I don't think the problem lies in "ease of development" (i.e. programming). Squeenix already have a powerful engine for the last generation and will doubtlessly have one for the next. The problem is with the required investment in the "assets" (art, maps, models, textures, animations, speech, sound, music...). A game of the scale of FFVII with modern production values will be a huge undertaking - on par with today's biggest AAA games. Such a game, if priced at $60, will need to deliver a few millions in order to break even. At $20 (allegedly the sweet spot for a non-bundle remaster of a high-profile game) you'd need Skyrim/Fifa, if not CoD number of buyers. It's not unplausible, but it's still probably too big of a risk for Squeenix (who must have dedicated way more thought and market analysis than me) to take the plunge.
  • StrayGator - February 25, 2013 2:26 p.m.

Just realized that you asked "Don't shoot me" specifically to avoid responses just like mine, and I can't blame you for that. Man, I'm sorry. :(
  • JMarsella09 - February 26, 2013 4:33 p.m.

A major problem with the PS3 was that to make high quality games developers had to completely rework their programing. I really am not a tech guy and probably super uniformed, but I imagine that since the PS4 uses a more compatible platform, churning out high quality is easier. The main problem with updating FF7 would be replicating the open world with modern graphics. Chances are it would be simpler on the new system. I understand it won't likely happen, but I can hope right? That being said, don't worry about your comment dude. I said don't shoot to stop any negativity and your response was straight to the point and not in the least bit rude.
  • wadesmit - February 25, 2013 4:11 a.m.

I want Beyond Good and Evil 2 announced. I just really want that. Like, a lot, guys. OH FUCK AND MEDIEVIL 3 PLEASE. I SWEAR I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS IT.
  • dizzzydragon - February 24, 2013 2:14 p.m.

Fuck last guridan and KH3, I have waited so long at this point nothing will live up to my expectations and i will just be let down. San Andreas HD, every other franhise gets the HD treatment so I want GTA to start getting it also!
  • rainn'sgaydar - February 24, 2013 1:14 p.m.

I want KotOR 3. I want to know what happened in that era of that world. I want redemption for that series. And I want to be able to revisit that world, since I don't have nor ever will have a gaming PC capable of running the MMO.
  • TaserLime - February 24, 2013 11:55 a.m.

I want a port of tetris for ps4
  • StrayGator - February 24, 2013 11:25 a.m.

Being the 90s PC nerd that I am (just replayed through The Dig this weekend), this weeks QotW sent me to try bringing up esoteric gems. Bring back what, Cybermage? MDK? Little Big adventure? All were ahead of their time, sure, but by now their innovations are commonplace in their respective genres. Same could be said about Eradicator, a Doom clone released months after Quake launched. All it had going for it was it's "Multiple Objective routes" - essentially a different set of switches (possibly map areas) you had to hit depending on the character you played as (Gruffy McBulletstorm, Felicia Leatherkiniclad or Bigslow Lizardthing). Big fucking deal. BUT! With today's trend of loosely defined multiplayer (SimCity, Journey), you could take this premise and take it to some interesting directions: Drop few people into a fps map, assign each player some objectives and let them loose. Make sure that the objectives are largely independent of each other, with co-operation often beneficial for players but rarely necessary. Once in awhile, put at some players at odds with each other by assigning them contradictious objectives or just AssCreed-like contracts to add a hint of paranoia. Draw all kinds of dynamic and unpredictable scenarios, pour in some cacodemons for good measure, and let the players sort it out themselves. Some may try to communicate and coordinate a workplan, others will go it alone hoping for the best, some may even abandon their assigned path and have fun trolling everyone else... All the roads are open with Shmeradicator's (working title) Player-Driven, Emergent Gameplay™! ...and it'll probably flop. hard.
  • EAC73 - February 24, 2013 10:17 a.m.

I'm a PC gamer and i would love to play some League of Legends with you guys, if you are down with that, maybe some fun custom games like ARAM would be sure to bring laughs all around. As of the QOTW, I would like a new GOOD twisted metal, not to say the last one was bad, but it was lacking, and I just want to bring back the good ol' days of playing some twisted metal with some of my friends
  • GR HollanderCooper - February 24, 2013 3:39 p.m.

I'm always down for an ARAM.
  • IAmARobotWhoTurnsIntoATruckAnd - February 24, 2013 9:58 a.m.

I want a new Devil May Cry game that has good combat, Styles, and nothing to do with DmC. But if that's a bit too unrealistic, then I'll go with God Hand 2
  • ssj4raditz - February 24, 2013 7:53 a.m.

What game do I want announced for the PS4? If there is not an announcement from Square Enix that Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming, I will personally drive to Japan and punch Tetsuya Nomura in the throat.