• NelosAngelos - May 15, 2009 1:02 a.m.

Okami, and Star Fox adventures. Metal Gear Solid 3 as well, just so damn satisfying!
  • Samel265 - May 15, 2009 12:56 a.m.

A game that always drags me back has to be Sim City for the SNES, I'm not going to lie, it's pretty much the most addictive game ever made, and the music, it gets inside your brain!
  • JohnTheFisherman - May 15, 2009 12:44 a.m.

I still play timesplitters 2 from time to time. That is addicting as shit, also halo 1-3, once and awhile for the slayer
  • SuperGoomba64 - May 15, 2009 12:42 a.m.

I play alot Super Smash Bros and Goldeneye, By my self. That because I have no friends. :(
  • babo_u_da - May 15, 2009 12:38 a.m.

hmm the game i always go back to... i guess it would be starcraft? i been playing that thing since it came out... so how long is that..... 11th year i guess.. im guessing this is possible because im a korean
  • busterdog82 - May 15, 2009 12:27 a.m.

Mass Effect it's a game that never gets old, at least for me, I've gone through it about 14 times and I still love and if you dont than you should
  • ThatOneself - May 14, 2009 11:56 p.m.

Besides the obvious answer of Rock Band, I go back and play Super Mario 64 and Tetris quite a bit. I tend to get to a certain point in Mario 64 where I can't get any more stars past 60.
  • secretsearcher - May 14, 2009 11:42 p.m.

The games I find myself going back to most often are the Paper Mario Games. I've played through them sooooooo many times. I also go back to the Fire Emblem and Sly Cooper games very often.
  • hagapluza - May 14, 2009 11:28 p.m.

Morrowind becas i still havent beet it yet & Starcraft becas its awsome
  • Turkeykilla7 - May 14, 2009 11:25 p.m.

Final Fantasy X on the playstation 2 for me. That game has such an amazing and intricate storyline, you cant help but love playing it. Unless your a hardcore FPS, or sports fan ><. This game is an awsome way to waste 40 hours of your life on a tri-monthly bases.
  • Teh_Ty - May 14, 2009 11:22 p.m.

The game that I always go back to is either Power Stone 2, my Personal favorite fighting game, Or team buddies for the original playstation. Both very fun, yet neglected games.
  • DampedVirus - May 14, 2009 11:19 p.m.

Pokemon Crystal version. No matter how many new things they add to the new Pokemon games, going back to the Kanto region is unmatched. But for a more "recent" game, I'd have to say Black and White 2, since being God is awesome.
  • oreopizza47 - May 14, 2009 11:11 p.m.

i must say that the one game i always find in my PS2 is... Destroy All Humans 2. there's something really creepy, yet infinitely satisfying about watching someones head explode after being hit with the anal probe. that and i keep deleting my data by accident and then come back wanting to check out an easter egg that can only be viewed after beating the game. an easter egg from YOUR site i should mention. same goes for Ultimate Spider-Man. including the anal probe part. :P reCAPTCHA: lan hatred
  • Mangelic - May 14, 2009 10:37 p.m.

I can always pop in the orange box. Portal is great. Some thing about half life 2 makes me play it over and over again. Just not sure if its the grav gun or alyx's ass yet.
  • Samuel71 - May 14, 2009 10:21 p.m.

The one game that I always go back to is Paper Mario. It's one of the first games that I beat when I was a young, novice gamer, and it's still one of my all time favourites. I know the game like the back of my hand, but the story, the humour, the music, and the gameplay never get old.
  • Geminia - May 14, 2009 10 p.m.

Sims. There are a lot of series I go back to such as Harvest Moon, Pokemon, Zelda...but I always go back to Sims after studying all night for finals (only to find nothing listed by the Professor was actually on the exam and I studied for nothing) and breaking up with a boyfriend...and so on and so forth. There are quite a few classic games but nothing beats being able to create characters in whatever image you can imagine and then spend all night playing with them.
  • Snarf - May 14, 2009 9:44 p.m.

Goldeneye on the N64... No wait I sold that. Super Smash Brothers on the Game Cube... No wait I sold that. The Jak and Daxter games on PS2... No wait I sold that. Halo 2 on the Xbox... No wait I sold that. Resident Evil 4 on the Wii... No wait I sold that. World of Warcraft... No wait I quit Metal Gear Solid 4... I still have just I beat it like 10 times and I am really bad when I play online. Guitar Hero & Rock Band... No wait the USB ports on my 360 don't work. Ping Pong with my brother.. No wait I suck at that. Pokemon Sapphire... Yup. I found it while getting stuff for a garage sale along with a GameBoy and now I play a Pokemon game when I am bored.
  • G0523 - May 14, 2009 9:35 p.m.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles for the Sega Genesis. It's just so exciting how diverse it is especially since you can play as three characters and explore different areas between them. Plus, it's just so much fun to go Super and Hyper once you collect all the emeralds. Also for some reason, whenever I play the Death Egg Zone and Doomsday Zone I still get chills and cold hands!
  • Davidsthebomb117 - May 14, 2009 9:23 p.m.

Psychonauts! It's one of the funniest games I've ever played. I laugh everytime I play it. It's also one of the greatest games I've played in my life. No one gives this game enough credit. I make my friends play Psychonauts and all of them love it and then go out and buy it. It's one of the greatest games of all time for me.
  • SunshineHobo - May 14, 2009 9:17 p.m.

Pokemon Red. Whenever a game pisses me off I take the time out of my day to play through Red again. Or Diamond or FireRed, just pokemon in general.