• Amnesiac - August 22, 2011 6:16 p.m.

DERP. Also, I can't say sh*t now? What kind of sh*tty bullsh*t is that? Sh*t.
  • Amnesiac - August 22, 2011 6:17 p.m.

My paragraphs didn't show up. Sh*t.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 22, 2011 8:16 p.m.

I f*ckin' feel you. I mean, seriously? Sh*t, man, f*ck that. It really ruins my flow.
  • db1331 - August 23, 2011 9:22 a.m.

Yeah, the profanity filter really frightens me. The fun of GR is that it is more laid-back than most sites, like that cool uncle that buys you beer but makes you uncomfortable at times the way he looks at your girlfriend. Now we can't even swear. On the internet. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Also, all this change and you still kept the CAPTCHA? I guess I am part robot, because it takes me 5 or 6 refreshes to get something I can actually read.
  • Katlu - August 22, 2011 5:01 p.m.

Thank you for finally updating the site so that I can change my email. I appreciate this A LOT. :D
  • Yeager1122 - August 22, 2011 4:54 p.m.

Yes its back a whole day without Gamesradar is a terrible day only problem i see so far is my picture changed to an old one not a bug deal though.
  • Billiam101 - August 22, 2011 4:02 p.m.

It changed my picture to my old one and I can't change it back to my beloved Skyrim picture. I am disappoint in you GR.
  • Billiam101 - August 22, 2011 7:40 p.m.

All better now :)
  • Felixthecat - August 22, 2011 3:48 p.m.

Testing testing: I enjoy GamesRadar.
  • Felixthecat - August 22, 2011 3:47 p.m.

I LIEK GAEMSRADDAR AND EVERYWUN WHO WURKS DERE
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 22, 2011 3:43 p.m.

So far, so good. However, lack of any text editing (italics, bold, etc) is a bit disappointing. I hope that the new 'Related' feature will make finding certain categories of features easier; not all of the GMotD's were tagged properly, so some are lost forever. That's not even talking about the fact that the Compendinariums have to be updated by hand, and therefore are out of date. Now the website is up to 2008 standards. Reply systems are great, but I'm waiting for a truly great website. Have your site guys look at places like Giant Bomb. It's not perfect, but much more intuitive and user-friendly than even this current reincarnation of GR. Also, my swear test didn't pan out. What's this about no swearing? GR, both in tone and content, is absolutely the dirtiest gaming website online, and yet it's the only one (now) to block dirty words. GB, IGN, Gamespot all allow swearing - get off your sh*tty high horse GR. I'm operating under the impression that this is out of the hands of the GR personalities I know. Surely they don't have a hand in the goings-on of the actual website layout and content filters. I'm addressing this to the bosses, and the bosses of bosses - realize what GR really is and embrace that. This kiddy bull isn't helping anyone. When I complained that the forums were filtered and the main site wasn't, I wasn't aiming to filter both; I wanted no filters, and so does everyone else!
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 22, 2011 3:44 p.m.

Apparently, paragraphs aren't built into the new system: I had about 4 paragraphs in there.
  • RamenDragon - August 22, 2011 5:40 p.m.

I see paragraphs...
  • TheCakeIsaPie - August 22, 2011 4:27 p.m.

I don't!
  • Berretxz4t4 - August 23, 2011 7:01 a.m.

<troll> Yeah? Well I see paragrphs 2! </troll> *spoils the whole 'yay-it's-a-reply-system' felling by replying 1/2 a day late
  • bradmillow0 - August 22, 2011 3:40 p.m.

My profile picture is really old and it wont let me change it??? I prefer the old gamesradar already
  • Thequestion 121 - August 22, 2011 3:33 p.m.

Woohoo!!
  • tacoman38 - August 22, 2011 8:56 p.m.

Yay!
  • AngryScotsman - August 22, 2011 3:31 p.m.

I changed my avatar months ago and it's reverted back to the one before that and I can't change it. Jeez, this website isn't working several minutes after it's been updated. Goddammit, I feel betrayed.
  • Baron164 - August 22, 2011 3:24 p.m.

Wahoo, been going through withdrawls :-)
  • F4G1TR0N - August 22, 2011 3:19 p.m.

Where is our welcome back package? I demand one after waiting about 24 hrs!