• ShadowBroker23 - July 27, 2011 2:39 p.m.

I'm high on Persona music right now... I need to accomplish my unfulfilled dreams of completing Perona 4 !!!!
  • Metroidhunter32 - July 17, 2010 7:34 p.m.

This article actually made me go and buy a copy of Persona 4. Currently sitting in the throne as my favorite game ever. Many thanks GR.
  • JohnDagger - July 6, 2010 10:40 p.m.

The game music so good that the shipped it with the game. Can't wait to see what they pull off for Persona 5.
  • shopping88 - June 8, 2010 1:40 p.m.

=== http://www.ccshopping.us == e also sell a variety of brand-name items: The following is our best-selling items. I hope you like - <a href="http://www.ccshopping.us/products/EDHARDY-BIKINI-127-s- 1.html/">EDHARDY BIKINI $ 16 <a href="http://www.ccshopping.us/products/WOMEN-JORDAN-SHOES-180-s- 1.html/">WOMEN-JORDAN-SHOES $30 == http://www.ccshopping.us ==
  • austin128 - April 15, 2010 4:29 p.m.

Personally didn't like it..
  • Kisokuiki - April 15, 2010 4:58 a.m.

I always did prefer P4's soundtrack over P3's. My favorite tracks are this, The Fog and Heaven.
  • PixelSly - April 14, 2010 8:59 p.m.

Damn, now I want to go sink more time into P4 and I have nowhere enough time to do that :(
  • mgkyo666 - April 14, 2010 7:24 p.m.

@RougeRED ME TOO!!! And if I dont find it there then... TO EBAY!!!!! Captcha: thongs but (lol)
  • IamNOTatalkingpony - April 14, 2010 6:26 p.m.

One of my favourite games of all time. Just reading this has made me wipe off the dust on the ps2 and reach for my copy. WOOHOO!!!
  • philipshaw - April 14, 2010 12:01 p.m.

I love this game and soundtrack, I must have played Persona 4 for like 100 hours
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - April 14, 2010 9:59 a.m.

This totally brings back memories of the Giant Bomb Endurance Run thanks Gdar. ReCaptcha: foreign frogmen
  • KishouTenpi - April 14, 2010 8:15 a.m.

I bought the game with the sountrack Me and my friend always thought the song said "All you lesbians, can you let me out?" but I agree, it is an epic peice of fight music
  • MoTheHawk - April 14, 2010 6:41 a.m.

Just how awesome is Persona's music? Awesome enough to get its own live concert in Japan. Here's Reach Out to the Truth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sm1uSulDwQ
  • JeffGoldblum1 - April 14, 2010 5:56 a.m.

Hell Yeah. I love Persona 4. Fantastic Game. Amazing Soundtrack. If it's not over you can pick up Persona 4 new at GameStop for $20 with a free soundtrack. That's where I got my copy. It's nice to see the music of an obscure game like this get recognized.
  • Amnesiac - April 14, 2010 4:43 a.m.

The whole soundtrack is phenomenal, but this is definitely a particular favorite. Great choice. Am I the only person who prefers Naoto?
  • CH3BURASHKA - April 14, 2010 4:34 a.m.

A lot of people are saying P3 had a better soundtrack. I would say to them that P3 and P4 had equally good tracks, head-to-head, but P4 simply had quantity OF quality. P3's dorm theme was DOPE, though.
  • GamesRadarTylerNagata - April 14, 2010 4:22 a.m.

@Yaro Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, of course. But as for me, I only make bento lunches for Chie. The others only get pity lunches from me for social link purposes.
  • Yaro - April 14, 2010 4:17 a.m.

Clearly Rise-chi is the best =) On the article...I second, third and fourth everything that was said. And said well. =) Again GR delivers.
  • AshLynx - April 14, 2010 4:05 a.m.

Eh, I think I'm far more partial to Persona 3's awesome soundtrack, particular Master of Shadow full moon battle theme. I also really like Persona PSP's battle theme (I need to get back to playing that soon). I prefer P3 in story and characters too over 4. Let's just say I've already got P3 FES, but I'm getting the PSP remake when that finally comes out because being able to control everyone directly would make that the perfect game to me. Here's hoping they make a 2 remake on PSP too so I can play it without selling a kidney.