• ssj4raditz - April 5, 2013 3:56 p.m.

If Harmonix shut down, it would make me sad. They've done so much to introduce new uses for music in games, refining the plastic-instrument game genre, and also helping to expose me (and I'm sure many others) to songs and bands that I would never have heard of or appreciated before. I still play Rock Band 3 on a regular basis. I hope they've got something amazing in the works for next-gen. By the way, yes, my username is the first username I ever came up with. And no, I'm not Mike Grimm... Or am I?
  • THETHINGABOUT - April 5, 2013 11:33 p.m.

Are you?
  • ssj4raditz - April 6, 2013 6:15 p.m.

...no.
  • DaveGoose - April 5, 2013 3:24 p.m.

I would be sad if Bethesda closed down. Sure their games are a buggy mess but the worlds they create are huge and immersive.
  • antiAntag0nist - April 5, 2013 3:20 p.m.

Also Sega, because, well, I think my avatar explains that.
  • antiAntag0nist - April 5, 2013 3:18 p.m.

I would be really upset if Bioware were to go under. They are responsible for some of favorite games and I would hate to see that studio shut down. They may have caught some flak recently with Dragon Age 2 (which I liked) and ME 3's ending. but that shouldn't diminish the amazing pedigree they have earned.
  • TaserLime - April 5, 2013 2:18 p.m.

the studio closure that would break my heart the most is if my studio apartment got foreclosed because i left my iphone there so i wouldn't be able to play tetris.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 5, 2013 2:13 p.m.

It'd be too easy/obvious to say Irrational Games or Rockstar, so I'll go with a plan b. I think either Naughty Dog or Crystal Dynamics. Uncharted 2 is one of my favorite games of this generation, and the new Tomb Raider is fantastic. It'd be a shame to see either go the way of the dodo, especially if we never go to see a Tomb Raider 2.