• Kikole - November 16, 2009 5:10 p.m.

I'm constantly going back to playing Super Smash Bros Melee. I'll be sure to preserve my gamecube/wii for many years of smash! Other games I go back to are any of the Metroid games, Need For Speed Underground 2 (rarely), any Zelda game, any Mario adventure game, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy games (prefer the SNES style), Halo 2, and Rock Band 2
  • Ryu27 - May 21, 2009 10:11 p.m.

Any Street Fighter, specifically SNK vs Capcom 2, nothing more fun then trying to beat my score of 1100.
  • CARLINNIT - May 19, 2009 11:08 p.m.

Fahrenheit! (indigo prophecy) for the PS2. That, and Grim Fandango. My two favourite games of all time, so naturally, i'm epically hyped for Heavy Rain. And i just did my yearly run-through of Grim Fandango. Never gets old. Amazingly brilliant. :')
  • bonerachieved - May 19, 2009 7:37 p.m.

pokemon red, i will never play any new pokemon games other then blue or red, plus Super Ghosts and Ghouls is amazing for the Snes, and Im gonna have to agree, majoras mask and ocarina of time take the cake
  • Mr.Epic64 - May 19, 2009 1:40 p.m.

Super Mario 64 for the Nes. I've always loved that game, got it when I as five for Christmas. I got the system with it. It never sits for long, except the fact that I can't beat THE LAST F***ING BOWSER! I hate that guy. I always get so close, and FAIL horribly!
  • LionheartAce - May 19, 2009 12:39 p.m.

Oh, you're treading dangerous ground here with the love of my life... of course, I mean Chrono Trigger. The game responsible for my, now, very high standards when it comes to games. Beyond the fact that it was cleverly written, executed perfectly and had more endings than there are days in a week helped massively. The music is probably the best I've heard to date though Shadow of the Colossus came extremely close. Chrono Trigger is a game I play often, very often and now that its on DS you can place a safe bet that I play it even more often. It's the one game I can never get tired of, ever. Also, flux capacitor.
  • Oletheking92 - May 19, 2009 10:01 a.m.

When im tired of the new games I often go finishing in Ocarina of Time. Heh, i'll bet im not the only one.
  • AntistaHungry4Love - May 19, 2009 6:40 a.m.

I always go back to Mike Tyson's Punch out. Yup, that is the true Punch out to me! It is my favourite NES game of all time. I always love beating the shit out of every boxer,except fucking Mike Tyson. It's been 15 years and I still can't beat that rapist. When Fight Night Round 4 comes out, I am gonna make a boxer, name him little Mac and beat the rape out of that bastard.
  • super0sonic - May 19, 2009 6:02 a.m.

Super Mario World is one game I always have to go back and play. The level design is fun and at times challenging without being unfair. Even now I own it on SNES, Wii, and the GBA cart. I have no plans on buying a DSi but if I ever do end up buying one and they put Super Mario World for sale up there and I will buy it. In fact I will buy this game for any and every system I own and it becomes available for.
  • Revolt189 - May 19, 2009 4:25 a.m.

I would have to say Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. What a shame that Troika had to release it before it was properly polished...
  • CHIBBARD - May 19, 2009 2:41 a.m.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure
  • RaIdEn - May 19, 2009 1:12 a.m.

definately sly cooper. it was the first game i playd on my ps2 and i loved it. it was simple so you didnt get mad for it being to hard and i just love the characters. oh and if it doesnt get a fourth one, im gonna give the people at sucker punch a.............sucker punch
  • cardinal - May 18, 2009 11:59 p.m.

Twisted Metal 2 That game never gets old to me. I still have all the codes memorized from years ago. I've beaten more times than any other game, and it's 1996 graphics don't bother me at all.
  • SlinkyDink - May 18, 2009 11:33 p.m.

Dead Space.
  • SlinkyDink - May 18, 2009 11:32 p.m.

Dead Space.
  • Jabba - May 18, 2009 10:51 p.m.

I always go back to Final Fantasy XII. I have played it 164 hrs. and still haven't beat it. I would find a new game to play and then forget about it.
  • joebob286 - May 18, 2009 10:24 p.m.

You can't forget good old Oblivion 150+ hours and i still find myself going back to that game when i have no new games and nothing better to do
  • SnarlingDonut - May 18, 2009 9:53 p.m.

resident evil one on the ps1. the characters have such cheezy lines! its not horror, its comedy!!!
  • jhin2989 - May 18, 2009 8:51 p.m.

SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORY and also ESPN NFL 2K5. I am still addicted to both those last gen titles.
  • noobeater - May 18, 2009 8:20 p.m.

actually the only game i have went back on more then 5 times is to play banjo kazooie (my all time favourite game) Wanna know Why? because i have a life, you 292 as i speak people need to do the same, why go back to these good yet inferior games when Rare made this masterpiece. Yes i said it and i have the hidden identity of the internet to say this. So really theres nothing you can do about it. =D