• brainster123 - November 17, 2011 7:36 p.m.

I'd make an awesome saint cause i'd use a giant dildo to beat Chris Antista & Brett Elston into coming back to Gamesradar
  • blainebrown - November 17, 2011 5:49 p.m.

My plan for Saints Row 3 once I get it for 360 is to make my character look like The Joker. 1. Because he's the only person who could create the amount of havoc I plan to make. and 2. Because this town deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to 'em.
  • thelazymackenzie - November 17, 2011 4:10 p.m.

If chris was a douchebag...
  • Baztian - November 17, 2011 3:31 p.m.

I wipe my mouth with my shirt and wear it backwards all the time. Xbox 360. Thank you.
  • PolarBearsInHeat - November 17, 2011 3:27 p.m.

xbox 360, eh I'm a badass saint because I quote the boondock saints and i don't go anywhere without my polarbearskin coat.
  • kmoth - November 17, 2011 3:27 p.m.

My tears are able to synthesize with oxygen to create a viscous royal purple rubber substance. When hardened, by drying out over time, this substance can shaped to mass produce yard long rubber dildos, car interiors, and brightly colored fleur de lis pins. THIRD STREET SAINTS!
  • AntistaBarista - November 17, 2011 3:16 p.m.

I'd make a great saint because I've already got a giant dildo sword. Wait...
  • VerySeriousMan - November 17, 2011 2:33 p.m.

I'd be a great Saint because I -wouldn't- touch kids!! Get it? Also my capcha is "Chapel" - it's a sign. Xbox 360
  • foweR33L - November 17, 2011 1:10 p.m.

I'd fit right in cuz ... You talking to me? Are you talking to me? Punk. PS3. And have a nice day.
  • Breego - November 17, 2011 11:52 a.m.

I'd make an awesome Saint because: No task is too big No ass is too phat No height is too high No smell is too rancid No dildo is too long For me to still make dick and fart jokes. PS3
  • kickgirl - November 17, 2011 10:29 a.m.

I would make the MOST AWESOME Saint, because I look like a sweet little girl, but I beat down dudes like a fax machine from Office Space. Also, Chuck Norris is my dad. ♥(xbox360)♥
  • casXey - November 17, 2011 10:05 a.m.

I'd make a good saint because: I'd water your plants Feed your pets Mow your lawn real nice Do your laundry Make your bed real good too Make you various casseroles you could just heat up in the oven when you get home. Keep your bed warm for you when you are away. Tell you jokes when you are bored. Be a really swell guy in general. (PS3)
  • pacapaca - November 17, 2011 9:51 a.m.

I'll be a good saint because I'd never forget the little people who I crushed to get where I am today. On top baby!
  • pacapaca - November 17, 2011 3:35 p.m.

forgot to say PS3 before.
  • mothbanquet - November 17, 2011 9:39 a.m.

I'd make a good saint because I've only got one leg. 360 please.
  • tyler_14_420 - November 17, 2011 12:01 a.m.

In true Saints Row fashion, I believe I could rock a coloured afro, the pimp slap, and skimpy female undergarments.
  • blane19871 - November 16, 2011 8:47 p.m.

How would i make a badass 3rd street saint well for one how am i suposed to fear somebody that bleeds the same color i do. For two i would do any thing for the sake of the 3rd street saints. Third and foremost if it takes the ultimate sacrifice so the saints can strive its what ever. Just rember one thing if you aint with us you are against us. (ps3)
  • Tps124 - November 16, 2011 7:58 p.m.

• Tps124 - November 16, 2011 7:59 p.m.

Why am I a saint you ask? Well... -My mother gave birth to me while doing a drive-by on 3rd street in a purple Raycaster. -I have a rare condition called Saintinitis, it makes my skin appear purple. -A man once ran past me in a hot-dog suit....I brutally murdered him -Remember that time I wasn't bad ass? Yeah, neither do I. -So maybe i won't get the free copy of saints row 3, maybe I will. But one thing is for certain, when life gives you lemons...violently hit everyone around you in the crotch with a various assortment of weapons. If I'm not a 3rd Street Saint..I don't know what is. (xbox 360)
  • tyfighter - November 16, 2011 7:40 p.m.

Why? because i can fall out of a plane in a tank and save shaundi all at the same time! ps3