• Jrbright - November 15, 2011 11:54 a.m.

I would make a good saint because I don't give a F*@%... I am ruthless and will destroy anyone else in my way. I roll with the xbox360 like a G.
  • adam-kent - November 15, 2011 11:54 a.m.

Cos i simply walk in to mordor,wearing my purple swag, stepping on chuck norris so i can bathe by the volcano and divide by 0. x360
  • NickJr18 - November 15, 2011 11:54 a.m.

I don't always join a gang, but when I do our badass color is purple. (360)
  • DamienSaintsBoy - November 15, 2011 11:53 a.m.

360. because i dont let annyone fuck around with me or my boys and i beat bitches with a purple bat everyday .. Saints all tha way..
  • jamal-france - November 15, 2011 11:51 a.m.

(360) hmmm how would i be a badass saint....easy 1-i would blow your brains out...with a pimp smack 2-put mercury in face and throw you off a skyscraper on my car (ehh ima saint i can always steal more) 3-ill ram a jet into your mother in laws house. better win or ill run 32 cars into a random website.....
  • rballa2 - November 15, 2011 11:48 a.m.

Super Henry ftw. PS3
  • JonnyJon - November 15, 2011 11:48 a.m.

I would make a good saint because I have gunned down hundreds of innocent russians at an airport.... on many occasions. Also i have a purple dinosaur pillow. Xbox 360.
  • Lhannah - November 15, 2011 11:48 a.m.

I'd be a badass saint because who else do you think would be first up to Canonize Chuck Norris? (Xbox 360)
  • fr3dcrc - November 15, 2011 11:46 a.m.

360: Because I don't use those corny ass Chuck Norris jokes. Why?!Because Chuck Norris ain't got shit on me,That's why!
  • Grif - November 15, 2011 11:46 a.m.

Because I'm mind boggling! Yah! /MachoMan (360 por favor)
  • elbe61 - November 15, 2011 11:46 a.m.

Why stop at purple...there's always a grey line and I'd be willing to cross it. (360)
  • Reavos - November 15, 2011 11:43 a.m.

Because Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.
  • conch-greer - November 15, 2011 11:43 a.m.

Because I Can Launch Atomic Dangleberrys From My Mud Flap ;) (360)
  • raymond-ahrens - November 15, 2011 11:42 a.m.

PS3 Because I am a Gangster Bunny Dammit!
  • ieatchocolate - November 15, 2011 11:38 a.m.

Because I have no money for Skyrim :( 360, please.
  • marioman50 - November 15, 2011 11:37 a.m.

Because I'm Grimace from McDonald's (360 version)
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - November 15, 2011 11:31 a.m.

Because I ride around in a chromed-out monster truck with a tiger in he passenger seat. 360.
  • TheHonorableReverendHobo - November 15, 2011 11:26 a.m.

Because, shit, when I saw people elbow dropping old ladies off the roofs of cars, I figured I might as well be rewarded for doing what I've always done. 360.
  • TheSugarRay - November 15, 2011 11:26 a.m.

That was fantastic! I want Chris Antesta on all my game commercials. Oh, contest. I would make a good saint because my killing move is the teabag. My balls of steal are lethal. (360)
  • Sjoeki - November 15, 2011 11:25 a.m.

Once I bought something and the lady gave me to much money back, and I kept my mouth shut! That's right, and I didn't even loose a second of sleep! PS3 please (I'm from the netherlands is that a problem?)