Today's news digest! Arthur Darvill sings, Harrison Ford's role in new Star Wars , Marvel's Daredevil show, Godzilla and more
• YouTube hit of the week is Arthur Darvill singing a new rendition of Let It Go on BBC Radio 1. The song named "The Ballad Of Arthur Darvill" focuses on the actor’s frustration to be known for something other than Doctor Who . Here it is, if you don't mind the fact that it's basically an ad for his current West End appearance :
• The Star Wars rumours are still appearing fast, and the latest one is that Harrison Ford is going to have a large role in Stars Wars Episode VII.
• A new international trailer for Godzilla has been released. The trailer gives us more previously unseen footage, including a look at another monster that will be appearing in the film.
• Previous rumours are starting to form into fact, with the announcement that Marvel’s Daredevil will be getting his own TV show . Marvel chief creative officer Joe Quesada said the show will link with the Marvel Universe, but it will show the street-level noir side of it.
• Staying with Marvel, Stan Lee has confirmed that he will have a cameo in Guardians Of The Galaxy after all.
• Sony Entertainment has set the date for its 2015 summer release, which will be Thursday 15 May. Their newest film, Pixel tells the story of an Earth that is attacked by aliens who misinterpret video games as a declaration of war.
• And remember, the new issue of SFX hits shelves tomorrow - that's issue 248 with X-Men: Days Of Future Past on the cover and a free copy of Darren Shan's Zom-B Circus .