To start the week: Doctor Who , Wonder Woman, Wizards Vs Aliens , Jonathan Ross. It's today's sci-fi news digest...
• The first two covers have been revealed for upcoming Doctor Who comics! Titan now has the licence to make Who comics, which it won from IDW last year, and Alice X Zhang has created these portraits of the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors for the first two covers.
• Russell T Davies' sci-fi adventure show Wizards Vs Aliens has been re-commissioned by CBBC for a third series .
• M Night Shyamalan's After Earth , starring Will and Jaden Smith, dominated the 2014 Razzie awards . The Razzie awards – an alternative to the backslapping Oscars ceremony – are selected by about 800 members of the Golden Raspberry Award Foundation.
• So, Jonathan Ross was hosting this year's Hugo Awards , and then he wasn't after some objected to the choice, and the science fiction and fantasy community spent the weekend debating it all. Take to Twitter (for instance, here's when @Wossy withdrew following negative flak) to find out more, but Digital Spy does a pretty succinct summary . [Update: here's a longer post by Cheryl Morgan, and now one by The Guardian .]
• In 2012, Abaddon Books put out an open call for submissions and this month sees the release of the first e-novella – it's Dead Stop by Doctor Who and Warhammer 40,000 scribe Mark Clapham. It's set in a time of the zombie apocalypse, about a man who can see ghosts. Dead Stop is available through the Rebellion online store as well as on Amazon, Nook and whatnot.
• And finally, the latest issue of Comic Review is available for download now with The Fantastic Four on the cover. Remember our chums on Comic Heroes mag also produce this weekly iPad/iPhone mag and it's just 99p (or free if you already get Comic Heroes via Apple Newsstand ).