Topics

Best of GR

• slimjim441 - November 21, 2013 2:59 p.m.

I thought Rime was going to be XbOne exclusive? Oh well, you won't find me complaining.
  • midgar777 - November 21, 2013 3:23 p.m.

Are you confusing it with 'Below'? I remember being amazed when I saw it :D http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-15-capybaras-xbox-one-exclusive-roguelike-below-detailed
  • slimjim441 - November 22, 2013 1:06 a.m.

Maybe I was confusing Below with Rime. Irrelevant, because Rime is the one that looks interesting, so I'm happy.
  • Tidus0203 - November 21, 2013 2:44 p.m.

Meh i can get majority of these titles on the xone, if they annouce any good games *infamous dosnt interest me at the slighteset* at all, or make an exclusive Resident evil game or Single player final fantasy game then i see no reason for me to get a ps4 :/
  • usmovers_02 - November 21, 2013 1:18 p.m.

What makes the Elder Scrolls games great is the go anywhere do anything atmosphere. A theme magnified tenfold by mods on PC. With an MMO all of that is completely gone completely. So yeah, hardly a game worth being excited about considering the ONLY reason the ES games are any good is because of that go anywhere do anything theme. Bethesda isn't exactly known for quality control.
  • nick-stancato - November 21, 2013 12:56 p.m.

You're missing Dragon Age Inquisition and the next Mass Effect
  • JMarsella09 - November 21, 2013 12:46 p.m.

So pumped for The Witness!
  • hester2 - November 21, 2013 11:36 a.m.

Pumped for Second Son to come out. I would have included MLB The Show in this list, as well. That series is consistently right up there with the NBA 2K series as best sports sim.
  • MidianGTX - November 21, 2013 12:40 p.m.

Yeah but... sports.
  • Cyberninja - November 21, 2013 11:33 a.m.

Infamous looks to be the PS4s first big thing, hope they bring a new ip to ps4 as well
  • ObliqueZombie - November 22, 2013 12:06 a.m.

The Order: 1886 is a new IP. And according to GameInformer, it's one to keep a close eye on.