Topics

Best of GR

• jedisamurai - November 21, 2013 4:36 p.m.

I think this life is exquisite proof that it's not a good idea to buy a Next-Gen system right now unless you're big into the Indie games coming out and don't own a PC. Not a single game on the list I would want to play. Until there's some colorful games from Atlus, sports games from SEGA, action games from Ninja Theory, and a sequel to Child of Eden (or something like that) it's just more of the sepia-toned brutality that made this current generation such a snore-fest until the more creative devs got up to speed.
  • sspdy13 - June 13, 2014 5:36 p.m.

People that dont own a ps4 would say that. I cant play ps3 anymore im so used to how smooth and how nice gameplay is on ps4 if anything ps3 feels like it still has many bugs. I own cod ghost bf4 killzone and fifa, what bugs are you talking about? If your one of those that play local all day by yourself looking for bugs than thats something else ps3 games still have bugs, haven't had a bug that makes me say ps4 is not a good idea or any bug on games for that matter. Games not that many but if you work like me 1 game a month is good to keep me busy on weekends. If your looking for colorful games get a wii they have many kids games that have nice colorful schemes. In other words great system awesome graphics very powerful. Wait only one bug I can recall but its not on a game but the psn it doesnt load 1 out of 4 times you have to restart system that should get patched soon but that wont make me not play it my ps3 is the one not getting played haha. Other than that if you like cod multiplayer games ps4 has a couple and they play and look way better on ps4. Cant lie I was all over the ps3 when it came out now its ps4 turn to shine
  • slimjim441 - November 21, 2013 2:59 p.m.

I thought Rime was going to be XbOne exclusive? Oh well, you won't find me complaining.
  • midgar777 - November 21, 2013 3:23 p.m.

Are you confusing it with 'Below'? I remember being amazed when I saw it :D http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-15-capybaras-xbox-one-exclusive-roguelike-below-detailed
  • slimjim441 - November 22, 2013 1:06 a.m.

Maybe I was confusing Below with Rime. Irrelevant, because Rime is the one that looks interesting, so I'm happy.
  • Tidus0203 - November 21, 2013 2:44 p.m.

Meh i can get majority of these titles on the xone, if they annouce any good games *infamous dosnt interest me at the slighteset* at all, or make an exclusive Resident evil game or Single player final fantasy game then i see no reason for me to get a ps4 :/
  • usmovers_02 - November 21, 2013 1:18 p.m.

What makes the Elder Scrolls games great is the go anywhere do anything atmosphere. A theme magnified tenfold by mods on PC. With an MMO all of that is completely gone completely. So yeah, hardly a game worth being excited about considering the ONLY reason the ES games are any good is because of that go anywhere do anything theme. Bethesda isn't exactly known for quality control.
  • nick-stancato - November 21, 2013 12:56 p.m.

You're missing Dragon Age Inquisition and the next Mass Effect
  • JMarsella09 - November 21, 2013 12:46 p.m.

So pumped for The Witness!
  • hester2 - November 21, 2013 11:36 a.m.

Pumped for Second Son to come out. I would have included MLB The Show in this list, as well. That series is consistently right up there with the NBA 2K series as best sports sim.
  • MidianGTX - November 21, 2013 12:40 p.m.

Yeah but... sports.
  • Cyberninja - November 21, 2013 11:33 a.m.

Infamous looks to be the PS4s first big thing, hope they bring a new ip to ps4 as well
  • ObliqueZombie - November 22, 2013 12:06 a.m.

The Order: 1886 is a new IP. And according to GameInformer, it's one to keep a close eye on.