• winner2 - May 3, 2013 12:56 p.m.

God the beyond two souls girl is so derpy-frumpy or whatever the right word is, ugly I guess
  • Bloodstorm - May 3, 2013 12:17 p.m.

Last of Us is the reason I bought a PS3 in January (and Dust 514). I can't wait to get my hands on it, and hope it delivers to my expectations. I've not played Uncharted, so I'm not sure what to really expect from Naughty Dog, but it looks fantastic.
  • gaseoussnake - May 6, 2013 11:49 a.m.

expect sexy epicness, secpicness
  • lordgodalming - May 3, 2013 3:26 a.m.

FFX & X-2 HD collection, Dragon's Crown. Plus non-exclusives Dark Sous II and Castlevania LoS 2. I hope next gen lasts even longer. :D
  • laurenhiya21 - May 2, 2013 11:28 p.m.

I really need to get a PS3 already ;-;
  • dns - May 2, 2013 6:11 p.m.

How about upcoming vita games, Sony?
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2013 6:41 p.m.

KILLZONE MERCENARIES AND TEARAWAY IS ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED SON At least, that's what Sony seems to believe :P
  • dns - May 2, 2013 7:39 p.m.

Those 2 games can really compete against Pokemon and Zelda for 3DS? Besides MH 4 on Japan? I hope Sony is holding something for E3 (I bet it's Gran Turismo), but Vita horizon of games is worse than Wii U. Nintendo at least announced some upcoming games...
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2013 8:59 p.m.

Of course they can't, which is why I own a 3DS and not a Vita, same reason why I own a PS3 but not a Wii U XD And well, I'd really do hope Sony is planning to do something to revitalize the Vita, specially if it has serious plans to make the device work in tandem with the PS4 as they claim it will. Announcing isn't just enough at this point though, the closest the system has for a must own game is Gravity Rush, since all the others perceived "must own" have either been received poorly (AC: Liberation) or with very mixed reactions, (Soul sacrifice.) or are spin-offs of franchises that are better played in home consoles. (Uncharted: Golden Abyss.) The PSP had saviors in the form of the portable MGS and GTA games, and in Japan the Monster Hunter games, but none of that seems to have been even announced for the PSV so far.... Yeah, if Sony doesn't turn the Vita ship around soon, they gonna crash, hard.
  • gdawg94 - November 7, 2013 8:35 a.m.

I think the vita has a great chance with the PS4 coming out. The ability to use it as a second screen or to stream games to it might really bump things up. Plus, it's worth the money if you already have PS+ since you get free games for it. I bought mine off of ebay for 50% off and then got 6 free games. Well worth it. On a side note for vita games themselves, Persona 4: Golden. Seriously. That game was amazing. In fact, the 100+ hours I dropped into that made the vita a better value than going to dinner or the movie theater in sheer dollars per hour. Not to mention, seriously, it's awesomesexysauce.
  • BladedFalcon - November 7, 2013 8:51 a.m.

The PS4 may definitely help out the vita, but I'm not sure it will be enough. And I think a lot of that with largely depend on how well and seamlessly the integration between the two systems works at launch. The first impression will count for a LOT in this regard, if it doesn't work easily or as well as Sony promises it would at launch, people will quickly lose interest, even if that promise is made good eventually. As for Persona 4: Golden. Even if it's that good, I find it hard for one game, or even a handful of great games to justify the purchase of a console. The vita needs to receive a steady stream of good content at least every 2-3 months in order to justify itself in my eyes, and so far, it has failed to deliver on that front.
  • PatHan-bHai - May 3, 2013 8:27 a.m.

If only Pokemon wasn't juiced up on nostalgia :/ Hate Pokemon................
  • StrayGator - May 2, 2013 4:58 p.m.

many of these are multi-gen titles. wonder which ones will be native PS3 games with upscaled/pimped-up PS4 port (like Marvel Ultimate Alliance was) and which ones will be native PS4 with truncated, half-assed PS3 version (a la Mercenaries 2) making two different versions considering trhe liitations and possibilities of each lpatform don't make financial sense.
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2013 6:08 p.m.

far as I understand it though, half of these titles are PS3 exclusive and not coming to the 360. AND as far as I understand it, they aren't meant to be for the Ps4, I could be wrong here though.
  • StrayGator - May 2, 2013 6:32 p.m.

AC4 and Watch Dogs are confirmed for PS4. I thought that Remember Me and Metro: Last Light were also, but according to wiki they're not.
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2013 6:39 p.m.

Yet none of those are PS3 exclusives, they are all coming to the 360 as well. So I think my point still stands XD
  • StrayGator - May 2, 2013 6:51 p.m.

I see. your point probably stems from my use of "PS3" in my original post, while I meant it to be a shorthand for "this-gen". thought that would be clearer. Mercs 2 and MUA were also multi-gen AND multiplatform on each generation.
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2013 7:19 p.m.

No, i completely got your point, i was just stating that, as far as i understand it, at least half of these titles are not meant to be next gen. by those, i mean last of us, beyond two souls, rain, tales of xilia and the puppeteer.
  • seanhayden - May 2, 2013 4:40 p.m.

I have a good feeling Persona 5 Will be released on ps3
  • Squander - May 2, 2013 5:11 p.m.

that might be the greatest news of all time