• JimmySmurf - May 14, 2009 9:11 p.m.

I've been jumping back to Painkiller every now and then.
  • grgriffin3 - May 14, 2009 9:09 p.m.

Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault. It got me into first-person shooters in general, and mutiplayer deathmatch in particular. Plus, with the Omaha Beach mission, it got me turned on to learning about historical battles, and history period.
  • superlinkprime4 - May 14, 2009 9:09 p.m.

Super Mario World. it's my all time favorite.
  • Cyberninja - May 14, 2009 9:03 p.m.

crono trigger and smash bros brawl are my all time favorite games both got perfect scores on this wonderful site
  • Hurricrane - May 14, 2009 8:56 p.m.

For me its usually Mass Effect/ Marvel Ultimate Alliance/ Skies of Arcadia... ya I like RPGs a bit
  • jtslugmaster10 - May 14, 2009 8:55 p.m.

i guess i would have to say call of duty 4 is the game i keep going back too.
  • solsunforge - May 14, 2009 8:46 p.m.

I also forgot rock n roll racing. Racing and rock music is a great combo and is ripe for sequals.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 14, 2009 8:44 p.m.

Oh, and Super Smash Bros., any of them. Freaking love those games to death. Never get tired of them.
  • cronoman66 - May 14, 2009 8:42 p.m.

I'd have to say any fighters that I have/actually like, that would be Tekken 5, Soul Calibur III/IV, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and as i'm still on a run of obsession with it Street Fighter IV. I used to play alot of Timesplitters 2 back in the day. I always felt i was the only one using the level editor in that game though, as talking to people about it now they didn't even know it ezsisted
  • garnsr - May 14, 2009 8:37 p.m.

I don't know how many times I've run through Symphony of the Night over the last decade and a half, and I never get tired of it. Super Metroid would be second.
  • JHawk - May 14, 2009 8:30 p.m.

Diablo II LOD...for the same reason my grandparents hit Reno and Vegas twice an year an play almost exclusively slot machines. There is just something about random loot that's makes it hard to kick. Plus all the free multiplayer is pretty handy as well.
  • AGPacman - May 14, 2009 8:24 p.m.

Steambot Chronicles is the main one. I just love upgrading the trots in different styles to suit the task and even get addicted to the often poor musical rhythm mini-games. I think the characters are some of the best characters in any game. What other game has a parody of the Wright brothers trying to create flying mechs?
  • cracker33 - May 14, 2009 8:22 p.m.

The Godfather is my game that I always go back to. It wasn't the best game on the planet, but damn was it fun to throw people into ovens. I also play the crap out of No One Lives Forever 2. Both of those games always keep me coming back.
  • jpalz - May 14, 2009 8:21 p.m.

To me it's Guitar Hero, any Guitar Hero. I don't play as much as I used to, but every now and then I feel the "itch" to just play a couple of songs and end up playing for hours only to curse Dragonforce for kicking my ass, AGAIN! I hate those guys :P
  • PukeMonster - May 14, 2009 8:13 p.m.

Any game in the Halo series. Wesley Sniping Ricky Retardo's in the dome makes my Willy Nelson go from 6:00 to 11:00.
  • silvereye - May 14, 2009 8:10 p.m.

I always go back to Sonic Mega Collection Plus. Despite all the new games there something about Sonic the hedgehog 2 that rocks my mind!
  • solsurvivor - May 14, 2009 8:07 p.m.

Metroid Prime for the GC. That game had terrific control and the story was excellent. I love how the story was told through the consoles with the Scan Visor.
  • nyef - May 14, 2009 8:06 p.m.

katamari damacy no doubt. I always feel better when I roll up random objects in a ball.
  • killemall - May 14, 2009 8:01 p.m.

i know its not going to be a big surprise here (and i'm surprised i'm the first to say it) but... Final Fantasy 7, i am just that obssesed with Cloud. Also, ocasionally i will reload the last few levels of Ocarina of time... Not a word from you!
  • jmohan - May 14, 2009 7:24 p.m.

World Championship Snooker 2005. Yes, I'm disgusted at myself too.