• LEGIT_ELITE - May 4, 2013 11:50 a.m.

And not a single exclusive was given that day! lol, except for South Park.... lol
  • jeremiah-enrile - May 4, 2013 9:57 p.m.

Southpark is multiplat. It even has a trailer on PSN
  • LEGIT_ELITE - May 5, 2013 5:55 a.m.

You are correct sorry lol pathetic! This is why I don't have a 360!
  • Keeno200 - May 4, 2013 7:53 a.m.

Sucks that there's one console exclusive out of eleven games. I really want to see something that wants me to get the next iteration of Xbox but right now it's looking more and more like I'll be getting a PS4
  • Gemsa - May 4, 2013 3:25 a.m.

clicked on this link http://www.gamesradar.com/upcoming-wii-u-games-new/ Haha Womp Womp…Page Not Found ....... Very Harsh Gameradar!
  • dns - May 3, 2013 10:55 p.m.

Where is the article about the 10 upcoming Ouya games?
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 4, 2013 1:12 a.m.

...do you actually want that?
  • BladedFalcon - May 4, 2013 5:42 a.m.

Not if you fill it with games just for the sake of filling a list rather than being games one is genuinely excited about... Which is why I'm also guessing the Wii U doesn't have a list? :P
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 4, 2013 1:38 p.m.

It will in a few hours!
  • BladedFalcon - May 4, 2013 5:46 p.m.

Yeah... and one can easily tell you guys were reaching for entries :P Seriously, a repackaged 2 year old game, a game that we haven't even seen a single screenshot of, and 4 games from kid or familiy friendly series that you guys would otherwise would have never put in a top 10 list if you have had something else to put in there... The 360 may have zero exclusives, but at least all of the entries feel legitimate enough...
  • hintzke - August 24, 2013 7:44 a.m.

I always wonder what a life of pure negativity would feel like, but then I log onto Gamesradar so I may live vicariously through BladedFalcon.
  • BladedFalcon - August 25, 2013 12:37 a.m.

You are so very welcome!
  • someonetgsn - May 3, 2013 7:28 p.m.

So I take it that the GamesRadar staff are not looking forward to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII....
  • BladedFalcon - May 3, 2013 9:35 p.m.

Nope, and neither am I, and pretty sure plenty others aren't either.
  • someonetgsn - May 4, 2013 5:50 a.m.

I guess being a Final Fantasy XIII fan means I can not hang out with the cool kids anymore huh... :P
  • zelta38 - May 4, 2013 10:23 a.m.

Who cares about the cool kids? Just play the games you like and be proud of it, the elitist pricks can shove it! The generally reasonable and/or ignorant mass of people are thankfully not elitist and tend to either make uninformed comments about gaming choices they don't understand (in which you can poke so many holes it's hilarious) or quietly accept, nod and smile (polite).
  • someonetgsn - May 4, 2013 4:37 p.m.

That is precisely the point! :D Besides, Final Fantasy XIII fans are not exactly a minority, we are simply not as loud as the haters. I could write an entire article here as to why I think it is not as bad as others think it is. However, in the end, it does not matter how much you analyze something, or argue over it, the only thing that matters is the question of wether or not it was fun to play. It was for me, and I can say that I do not care if others do not like it. There are many who do, and I can have some satisfaction in the fact that I see something in the series that many do not. :D This not only applies to Final Fanstasy XIII, but any other genuinely good game that gets picked on, Mass Effect 3 for example. The internet does make a habit of blowing things out of proportion.
  • BladedFalcon - May 4, 2013 5:53 p.m.

So you're saying everyone has a right to have their opinion, right? such as me, the journalists and publishers of magazines and many others! And well... question: "and I can say that I do not care if others do not like it. " If so, then why even bother putting a passive aggressive comment about how others aren't looking forward to the game? if you don't care if others do not like it, surely this would have never bothered you...?
  • someonetgsn - May 4, 2013 8:39 p.m.

I did not intend for my comment to come off as passive aggressive, though that does explain your negative reply. I simply noticed that LR:FFXIII was not in there, and made a comment about it. I did not expect to see it in there anyway, especially since FFXIII was not well recieved by some, and breaking it into a three part saga is an unpopular move. Though I can be cheeky sometimes, I try not to bring more hate into the internet, it has enough as it is :D
  • BladedFalcon - May 4, 2013 9:32 p.m.

Ahhh, well, I sincerely apologize about the reaction then. Usually when such comments are made, they tend to feel like complaints, which is why I jumped into conclusions >>; And well, even though I may have misinterpreted your initial post, you certainly sound like a positive, nice fellow, which is why You'll notice I didn't reply on the comment after, or really attacked you. I know I can come across as a jerk sometimes, but honestly, i just like discussing things about games, but I too could do without all the negativity and hatred... If only my cynicism didn't get in the way so often XD
  • winner2 - May 3, 2013 4:55 p.m.

Everything from saints onward on this list is almost certainly a day 1 buy for me except battlefield and south park. I'm sort of undecided on splinter cell because I know it'll be fun but I do miss the stealth and tone of double agent and earlier.
  • BladedFalcon - May 3, 2013 9:36 p.m.

...Double Agent was a boring piece of crap though...