Topics

Top 7

• Hunter2458 - November 17, 2008 6:35 p.m.

As any good raving fanboy I must correct your Liquid Snake part. Liquid had all the Dominant genes, Solid had all of Liquid's genetics cast-offs. Also, 'Enfants Terrible' If you're translating from the french les'enfants terrible, should just be The Terrible Infants. /end ramble Otherwise, great article as usual :3
  • ssj4raditz - November 17, 2008 7:11 p.m.

Gigantic pulsating crotch laser of doom!
  • Corsair89 - November 17, 2008 8:17 p.m.

As soon as I saw the title, I thought of Kefka. I have never seen a charactor that was so effeminate and freaking awesome at the same time. In fact, I'm off to replay FFVI for the millionth time.
  • piccolodevilking - November 17, 2008 11:24 p.m.

kefka!
  • Samael - November 17, 2008 11:54 p.m.

Yay Kefka! I'm also going to go play FFVI again!
  • bamit11 - November 18, 2008 2:08 a.m.

i thought slazar wasgoing to be in it but then i changed my mind and im like well looks like he was
  • DravenX23 - November 18, 2008 7:27 a.m.

Yes Kefka was my 1st thought too. Kind of surprised none of the Punch-Out guys made it. But I guess most of them were made to be camp.
  • Sash - November 18, 2008 8:29 a.m.

I didnt know females could be camp?! I just females were female.
  • Jimmyjammy - November 18, 2008 9:38 a.m.

As a fan of the original Metal Gear Solid, the stupid flippy crap in the cutscenes from the Twin Snakes makes me want to kill things. What the shit was Snake doing trying to jump at Metal gear rex!?! ARRGH!
  • ELpork - November 18, 2008 5:33 p.m.

Ha, I like Sander, He was a great mad man.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - November 18, 2008 6:51 p.m.

Ravenbom: Fear not, Kefka's marvelous lunacy is timeless, regardless of number of bits.
  • gatornation1254 - November 19, 2008 12:14 a.m.

Sander Cohen was great. I didn't know Hitler was killed while prancing around in a giant mechsuit.
  • octagons - November 21, 2008 2:27 a.m.

where is Adam McIntyre?
  • coda_ - November 21, 2008 6:36 p.m.

panty and boob flashes galore in Street Fighter 2...
  • noofer7 - November 22, 2008 10:12 p.m.

the RE4 video was disturbing and cool at the same time.
  • crumbdunky - November 3, 2009 7:26 p.m.

It's all very well going for the obvious cam baddies like this-but there's far more that slip under the , erm, radar. Ones that you might never see the effeminacy over the buff and bravado. F'rinstance Radec in KZ2 is really big old fat Visaris talented gimp boy-hell the preoccupation with Nazi and Gestapo chic make the Helghast ALL a little suspect in that respect. It doesn't stop there. Even the Chimera in Resistance without a hairstyle between them have the camp gene running through their overheating veins!ow do we know this? A big penchant for skin tight leather effect knee length space pants! I put it to you that evil begets camp begets evil. END OF. I could go on and on but won't.
  • linkganon - March 20, 2010 1:54 a.m.

With that kifka laughing link, you could use it on fail topics.
  • linkganon - March 20, 2010 1:58 a.m.

by the way, when i entered that kefka link, my pc detected at least one computer threat in it.
  • 2cute2Bcruel - September 11, 2010 10:17 a.m.

Did that guy from No More Heroes have a laser coming out of his crotch?