Game Of Thrones , Hercules , Rosemary's Baby , Stan Lee, Wolverine and more... It's your round-up of everything happening NOW
• Emilia "Daenerys Targaryen" Clarke was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last week and spoke about auditioning for her important role in Game Of Thrones . You can see that here. Game Of Thrones season four will return to Sky Atlantic at 9pm on Monday 7 April 2014.
• USA Today has new photos from Hercules , starring Dwayne Johnson. The first trailer will arrive tomorrow but in the meantime check out the snaps from the movie based on graphic novel Hercules: The Thracian Wars . "I was born to play this role," Johnson told the paper.
• NBC has unveiled the very first teaser video for its forthcoming Rosemary's Baby miniseries starring Zoe Saldana. Alas it's not available in the UK but our US readers can see it on NBC's YouTube channel . It's essentially just a poster with the sound of a crying baby over it, but it shows that instead of being set in New York City, like Roman Polanski's classic film, this version takes place in Paris.
• Random House Children’s Publishers have signed up a new YA fantasy series from global bestsellers Holly Black ( The Spiderwick Chronicles ) and Cassandra Clare ( Mortal Instruments ). The Magisterium series launches with The Iron Trial , which will be published by Doubleday this autumn. Here's them talking about it:
• Free Comic Book Day is on Saturday 3 May this year. And Stan "The Man" Lee has something to say about that:
• The Wolverine sequel will be written by David James Kelly, and Hugh Jackman is definitely set to return, reports Deadline .
• Last week Reading College celebrated its science and engineering week and SFX 's very own Adrian Hill was there as guest speaker talking about life at the magazine. He was also a judge as the college sought out the best invention created by talented pupils. Ade says, "Every entry was just amazing and finding a winner was a real tough job." A copy of the latest issue of SFX was also put into a time vault to be buried for five years. Special thanks to Claire Davies, Zoe Grant and everyone that took part.
• And of course, as always, download the latest issue of Comic Review now - it has the Silver Surfer on the cover. Our chums on Comic Heroes mag also produce this weekly iPad/iPhone mag and it's just 99p (or free if you already get Comic Heroes via Apple Newsstand ).