• Junior2730 - April 22, 2009 8:28 p.m.

Aerith/Aeris. DAMN YOU SEPHIROTH
  • dathing8 - April 22, 2009 8:04 p.m.

My first was either Bastila from KotOR or the stripper from Dead to Rights...
  • fergfighter - April 22, 2009 5:19 p.m.

eva, mgs 3
  • Da-Ku - April 22, 2009 4:49 p.m.

...Shadow yukiko... p4 xD
  • SketchLemon - April 22, 2009 4:16 p.m.

It's pretty embarrassing, but I think my first gaming crush was Raiden from MGS 2. But it's like, how many of your crushes got naked for you? Sure, he allegedly just got stripped of all his equipment including his clothes, but really, it was for me. Most recent, would have to go to RE 5's Chris Redfield and his ginormous balloon biceps.
  • MATTSHADOW - April 22, 2009 3:57 p.m.

i got to say maya fey was my first crush, runner up tanya fro C&C
  • MATTSHADOW - April 22, 2009 3:56 p.m.

i got to say maya fey was my first crush, runner up tanya fro C&C
  • FadedLineVigil - April 22, 2009 2:29 p.m.

Another worthless use of cyberspace...some sad, sad, lonely writers on here.
  • TripleAD - April 22, 2009 12:34 p.m.

No crushes really for me but the Karateka made me LOL inside
  • Mumb00 - April 22, 2009 12:11 p.m.

Travesty! No one saw fit to include Eve from Leisure Suit Larry: Land of the Lounge Lizards?! Remember when they "remastered" it in 256 VGA graphics? Remember how hot she looked in the hot tub? Man, that was drop-dead GORGEOUS! Or how about the damsel in Custer's Revenge? Sure, she looked like a couple of lego block- sized pixels, but simple facts are simple facts: She sexes you up despite being tied to a CACTUS, of all F'ing things, and shot at with arrows! That's true love! Unforgettable!
  • helix92 - April 22, 2009 8:36 a.m.

Ummm i like Lucy from Assassins Creed (cause its just Kristin Bell and shes hot!!), Elika from the new PoP and Elena Fisher from Uncharted
  • Luigi49 - April 22, 2009 7:40 a.m.

My first who a love triangle from Tiffan and Aerith (or Aeris at the time) from FF7. I always had Tiffa and Aeris by my side and if anyone hit them i would attack them with a vengence. Then Sephirothn kills Aeris and then my story of revenge began. THE BASTARD kills Aeris.
  • Romination - April 22, 2009 5:51 a.m.

Charles: It's a text-driven point and click sort of adventure game. Who else? Exactly. And to you, Brett Elston. Maddox. You are the man, and you don't even need The Alphabet of Manliness to get that title
  • Vagrant - April 22, 2009 5:49 a.m.

I don't think I ever really had one of these. I mean I thought Sniper Wolf was hot at the time, but it was nothing like these. (though I suppose my liking Olivia from Grim Fandango is weird enough to be mentioned. Shut up, skeletal or no, she had a sexy voice) Lol at Antista's current crush. Link's blue tunic was CLEARLY the best one. Grace from Gabriel Knight was actually fairly well written (shame she ended up the typical damsel in distress), but dear god does Charlie overhype that game. Lizzie officially terrifies me. I would guess Justin is a fan of Blaze from Streets of Rage too. Gah, it's weird that I empathise the most with whoever said Guybrush. >_<
  • BigBossOSE - April 22, 2009 5:11 a.m.

I love the joke about Bridget in Chris's piece.
  • DaBadGuy - April 22, 2009 4:03 a.m.

I remember I was 13 and I was playing Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness (a disaster of a game) and I glanced at Lara Croft and thought she looked hot, but then I saw the real life Lara Croft models, that made the connection, I mean hey, without Lara Croft, the game character, there wouldn't be Alison Carroll, 'nuff said.
  • midgiemelendez - April 22, 2009 3:20 a.m.

tomb raider was definetely my first, then came katana from mortal kombat, aww yeah! :p p.s. that was a good one "RIP my boner" amen to that blonde jill thing, not a good switch
  • _D-Man_ - April 22, 2009 3:18 a.m.

The first time I ever thought a video game was hot it was the first time I saw Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2.
  • Hobojedi - April 22, 2009 3:15 a.m.

I liked Collette in Tales of Symphonia ;3
  • TheWebSwinger - April 22, 2009 3:13 a.m.

Goddamnit, even Chris' "latest crushes" is a funny joke. You cad. p.s. Matt Cundy's poem was excellent. That is all.