Topics

Top 7

• Gameward-Bound - November 24, 2008 3:38 a.m.

hey, what about that clown guy from devil may cry 3? or was he not a bad guy?
  • Schuultz - November 23, 2008 12:33 a.m.

I want David Houghton on the Podcast - if necessary via skype or whatever
  • CandiedJester - November 22, 2008 3:16 a.m.

o: How did I not know about this Kefka character? He seems frickin awesome. He does act like the Joker too. I think Im in love >///< lol That dude was a good cosplayer. Haha. MAMMA'S BOY! Best thing ever XD The only ones I knew were Sander Cohen and that twurp from RE.
  • coffeenebula - November 18, 2008 5:40 p.m.

What about the Director of H.A.R.M. in No One Lives Forever 2? He and the mime king deserve at least an honorable mention!
  • Ravenbom - November 18, 2008 6:58 a.m.

Yeah, Kefka was my first thought for number one. I wasn't sure if he was going to make it, since his 16 bit camp is hard to quantify out of context nowadays. But I'm happy he made it! He's definitely my number one camp bad guy. Also, I'm more than mildly disturbed by that CJ Collins video.
  • Defguru7777 - November 18, 2008 3:32 a.m.

Pansies. Salazar's head is above my mantle. Guffaw.
  • Amnesiac - November 18, 2008 3:13 a.m.

Yeah, I'm with most everyone else here, the first person I thought of when I saw the headline was Kefka. Love that YouTube cosplay video by the way. Also, the line about the two Narcisusses having sex in a room full of mirrors made me lawl hardly.
  • Johnny6Gun - November 17, 2008 11:32 p.m.

Good call on Alfred Ashford. I was going to suggest him after seeing Salazar on here, but you already had him as a #1 runner up. Well played!
  • GR_DavidHoughton - November 17, 2008 10:26 p.m.

I don't quite know how I feel about that image, Mikel. But I don't think I want to look at it any more.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - November 17, 2008 10:10 p.m.

I'd also suggest this one: http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/S/Samurai%20Champloo/Bulk%20Viewers/samuraichamploo11--screenshot.jpg But that's just me. (Link doesn't work, just copy and paste)
  • GR_DavidHoughton - November 17, 2008 10:09 p.m.

Hunter2458: Yikes. Well pointed out. Post-credits dialogue acknowledged. Don't know how that one slipped through. I'll put it down to it being Monday. Edit made.
  • misfit119 - November 17, 2008 7:51 p.m.

Enfants Terrible was what it was called in MGS1. It didn't have to make sense, it was written by Kojima. Not a lick of Metal Gear Solid makes sense, the fan created rambles make more sense. Oh and I want to eat Kojima's face off for that whole dominant, non-dominant gene crap. Nothing will ever top Kefka for over the top bad guys. I'd pick him over Girlieroth any time. I like my bad guys homicidal, not all emo and whiney, like you get from most JRPGs.
  • Basketcase676 - November 17, 2008 5:39 p.m.

Haha, good read! And of course Salazar had to make an appearance, too much flambouancy for a bad guy.
  • ryno - June 23, 2009 8:29 p.m.

why the F@&k isnt the joker from batman on this list
  • KillerPotato - June 4, 2009 6:04 p.m.

Laser crotches and hitler in a mech suit, the making of a great article
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 3, 2009 6:07 p.m.

It was sooooo much fun to finally kill Sander Cohen in his apartment, and then just stand there smacking his corpse with a wrench for half an hour. Crazy old fool.
  • Danomeon - March 17, 2009 5:52 p.m.

Salazar was one of my favorites. I loved how he wasn't some big, looming badass like the chief (Or "Centipede man", as I like to call him.) Or wesker, but just a small, humble person. I also loved how he seemed human when we was cut in the hand with leon's knife in the cinimatic a bit before the final battle with him.
  • RedOutlive10 - February 10, 2009 6:09 p.m.

Kefka was really memorable and full of personality, this plus FFVI's story were the main reasons I still think of Final Fantasy VII as overrated. Not bad, just not as good as the other FF games many people never played.
  • AA95mp - December 21, 2008 2:54 p.m.

machine gun nipples????????????