• GTALover4LIFE - May 10, 2014 10:22 p.m.

i would love gta6 to be more realistic when u park your car and your wheels on the car turning left or right and when u get out of your car the will remain which ever way u turned them instead of them going back to straight way when u get out, and when u leave your car, like any random car you got into and it will stay there and not disappear. because sometimes i like to mess around with cars and park them in a yard of a house n park loads of cars in the yard and every turn away from the cars and go a few meters away from the cars they disappear. so i would like to see gta6 more realistically and no disappearing cars when turning ur back away from them or leaving them at a certain distance.
  • deadlyreaper17 - June 18, 2014 10:35 p.m.

dude theres a reason that the cars disappear and the reason is if they just stayed there and never went away what would happen to the streets????? you would never get anywhere in the game and you would never get any new cars. think about it!!!
  • RRR1 - May 9, 2014 8:46 p.m.

These were some of the absolute worst ideas for the next gta. I couldn't get past the first three. So basically this guy wants a sci fi gta with a character that commits white collar crime, living in Amsterdam. Dude, you're an idiot. The main reason I play gta is for the realism. I don't want to play no sci fi bullshit. There are enough of those nerdy types of games.
  • appl13p13z - May 8, 2014 12:10 p.m.

You should be able to have the option to play in jail if you get arrested and have the time go by quick and if you get bored with it simulate the jail time
  • jarryd-amott - May 7, 2014 5:27 a.m.

I want there to be more cars and monster trucks troohy truck better graphics and when you do a mission you get more money and rp
  • jarryd-amott - May 4, 2014 9:46 a.m.

I would like for there to be lots more care's and when you do a mission you can get more RP and money
  • count_me_in - May 4, 2014 2:35 a.m.

What I want : - Any city is fine, but I prefer cities with rich cultures like Vice City, London or Amsterdam. - Multiple Protagonist, and One of them is a woman. - Explore the culture, the social problem and everything else in each city. Example Vice City : - Cuban Immigrants, Drug trade for the Caribbean and Government's involvement in it, Caribbean art and music, etc. London : - Immigrants, Racism, Government's corruption, Bank's influence in the government, urban decay and youth subculture. - Minimize the gang, gang crime and the gang culture and instead focus on White collar crime done by large businessman and government. - The car mechanism is equivalent to racing game and shooting is equivalent to FPS game. - Online Multiplayer. - Harder mission.
  • GTALover4LIFE - May 3, 2014 9:15 p.m.

i would love to have the ability to crush cars when running them over with tanks, monster trucks and big lifted vehicles
  • GTALover4LIFE - May 3, 2014 9:07 p.m.

i would love to see more digging machines to drive in gta6 and see steam rollers, cranes, bulldozers digging machines big and small ones. i would also love to see more than just one taxi in gta6 more than 3 like that had in gta 4 but 5 different taxi's in gta6 and more different ambulance's and fire trucks. more and more different polices vehicles such as police vans, suvs, offroad, buses, wagons, and some super cop cars like that had in gta4 TBOGT (pink police stinger) and even a swat tank, swat vans and same for military tanks, jeeps, suvs, supply trucks and trucks with mini guns on them. and also love to see a couple different boats and rubbish trucks. i would aslo love to see more chopper bikes like that had over 10 choppcer bikes in gta4 TLAD, and have a few bike gangs and mafia gangs and hill billy gangs. love to see hill billy cars such as a farm truck and dented and scratched hill billy cars. and few cars abandoned in forests or lake and the ability to pull them out of a dam and get it fixed and renewed. i would love to see over a 1000 different cars in gta6,
  • jarryd-amott - May 4, 2014 9:15 a.m.

I know right we need more cares
  • GTALover4LIFE - May 2, 2014 8:17 p.m.

i would love to see the old racing cars from gta San Andreas the (hotring racer1 and 2 and have a speed way track and a derby track for demo derby in gta6, i would also like to see dune trucks like the one on gta S.A. but not 1 model but more like between 5 and 10 dune trucks and have dune buggys more models of quad bikes and dirt bikes, and have 4WD's in dune buggy stykes i would also love to see more respect pedestrians when having a trailer attached to the back of a car, like example in gta 5 i would have a trailer attached to a pickup truck and as i pull into somewhere or turn or stopped a the redlights, the would drive into the trailer or drive around me n scrape along my trailer and all. and its annoying to have to find a new fixed untouched trailer.
  • jarryd-amott - May 4, 2014 9:33 a.m.

Yeah
  • lass-isolet - April 29, 2014 6:25 a.m.

I Just read the post of the older comments there suggestions are Why not make the vice city be in Hd Universe . And the other one is . How about the GTA 1 the london map For me i suggest Rockstargames will just combine the maps and just improve graphicals and the building and restaurants we can enter it and rob banks and get a billion or a million of golds and cash... O would like to this on your GTA 6 if i can see this I would probobly tell my Dad to buy this Super amazing game and show it to my Friends...
  • lass-isolet - April 29, 2014 6:08 a.m.

Hi... I Think the GTA VI must be a Combination of GTA IV and GTA v its Super great because I just test it in combining on my Imaginations and its perfectly great I just wanted to be with you rockstargame. For me youll just combine them and also jsut add some muddy things and that will stuck you in the mud and a great sound of a car and a plane and a 4 wheeler truck... And I Also thinking about dating thing and some mission like a Jetplane highjackin like that its totally great for me... But Boss please focus for the GTA Online because right now there are people who are mad because of the game freezes and the glitches but please dont patch the gate glitches because its super great on making video that who are interested its super fun.... Make more stunts and funny moments for the players because if you make more of those the funnier the game is the many player and money you will earn I promise that ^_^ by the way I was the Guy IGN Veroterita the wishlist thingy that I wanted you guys to improve the GTA Online. So please guys make it come true because there are other players who liked my Wishlist because of it they wanted it also to come true. Thanks for Everything you made. By the way When I Found out that your games are cool I just told my Father to buy me a Rockstargames not any games but your games. I Lass isolet Who likes to play Rockstargames because of there graphics and games.... By the way the GTA 1 2 3 4 are also great. By the way im just a Kid 13 year old kid andmy birthday is coming this july 3 i wish my wishlist will come true anytime I will just be patience ^_^ Thank you rockstargames! You rock!....
  • CapableFurball - April 28, 2014 5:42 p.m.

I would like to see in gta 6 different biomes like snow place where u can drive snowmobiles perforable Arctic Cat oh yeah and polaris. A desert where u can drive four wheelers. I didn't really like the four wheelers that were in gta V, I just didn't find them entertaining enough. A jungle where u can dig for gold and drive excavators and bulldozers and rock trucks. U should kinda make the game so it kinda like all over the U.S. I yeah u should add a place where u can go mudding and put like rock climbing walls for like a challenge for the vehicles. U should also add more tractors houses and more of a plain where u can actually plant and dig your own land. That's it for now I will add more stuff as I think of it and I hope someone from rock stars will read this and take it into consideration.
  • maliq-daniels - April 27, 2014 6:58 a.m.

What i want is a 4 player co-op mode(for family like at the house) but if you get to far away from another player you can just split screen
  • lass-isolet - April 29, 2014 6:14 a.m.

Dude i think that really hard to make on it I Suggest not to make it but thats your wish ^_^ but your wish is also great but the spliting screen thiny its hard how about the rockstargames will makin a 4 Player coop but not in the same TV but in 4 TV thats more better because it also look like a GTA Online but you only need 4 TV and 4 Playstation stick or XBox Stick... Because for me if im a player and there is a game that is 4 players but needed tobe spiltscreen I might have a really hard sleep because of headaches.... ^_^ this only my suggest Sir.... Im a Kid who loves to be a agme maker
  • GTALover4LIFE - April 27, 2014 1:56 a.m.

i would like to see mudding in gta6, mud to drive through in gta6 and be able to get your car stuck in the mud and when it gets stuck you can go back to your safe house and get a lifted vehicle and a car trailer if needed when the other car breaks down and when you get to the other lifted truck that is stuck and be able to use the wrench or rope to pull the truck out or and other vehicle that gets stuck in the mud from the rain. it would make gta6 more fun
  • GTALover4LIFE - April 27, 2014 12:40 a.m.

i would love to have the ability to save as many cars in the characters garage that u can fit. and save your cars our side the garage in the drive way or where ever around ur house in the yard or outside the yard parked on foot path or side of the road and to do so you will have to bring up ur phone and it will say (save on the spot) and will let u get out of the car when ready.
  • GTALover4LIFE - April 27, 2014 12:22 a.m.

i would love to have real car sounds in gta6 a sound of a V8 engine or a turbo engine as mod for car customization and or alredy in some certain cars in the game
  • GTALover4LIFE - April 26, 2014 11:29 p.m.

i would love to see a skool building in gta 6 with kids in it and a school bus too, those old classic long yellow buses with the nose part. and have a sand pit too like the simpsons school building