• GoldenMe - July 9, 2009 10:28 p.m.

Hah. Voldo.
  • Curtis_Stone - July 9, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Rival Schools sequel...Do want...
  • sklorbit - July 9, 2009 11:51 p.m.

you left out a couple good ones. how about meryl from metal gear solid or samus from metroid? those are two HUGE ones! recapcha: wisest reaction... i dont know why i liked that one
  • FunkyAl - July 9, 2009 11:52 p.m.

What about the fairies from OoT?
  • ELpork - July 10, 2009 2:54 a.m.

Thanks to giggle physics, this is no longer a problem.... haha I'm an ass. PS: Recaptcha: Peptics$287,579,000
  • Harmon20 - July 10, 2009 3:02 a.m.

take THAT Tifa lovers! oh, and her non-battle appearance was even worse... And I couldn't help but notice that her legs in the official art are about 1.5x the size of her from the waist up...
  • phoenix_wings - July 10, 2009 4 a.m.

lmao @ Silvermech--"C'mon guys, everyone knows that boob physics didn't really get interesting until the 'hyper gravity' era!" I never understood polygon 'babes.' My friends had this whole fangirl thing going with Squall and Zell from FF8. To be fair--I think that Aya Brea looked ehh better? (in cut-scenes AND in-game) in PE II (still fugly) than in PE.
  • JizzyB - July 10, 2009 4:29 a.m.

LOL @ Nina from Tekken 2. I thought of Michael Jackson before I even read the caption.
  • dweller - July 10, 2009 4:36 a.m.

It's difficult to go back to triangles.
  • nutella - July 10, 2009 5:51 a.m.

i got turned off after seeing lara and that chinese girl thing with the squashed face.
  • smallberry - July 10, 2009 6:27 a.m.

Oh man I remember searching for the Nude Code for Tomb Raider on a school PC. That and the secret Nude Raider game that my friend's Uncle was working on at Core. He swore it was real and we believed him. Re: sultrier Tom. Fitting.
  • NastyRobotHickey - July 10, 2009 6:24 p.m.

In a moment of weakness, I fap'd to Dino Crisis. Things were going splendidly until the T-Rex ate Regnia. The mood was kinda spoiled after that.
  • biggpau1 - July 11, 2009 12:55 a.m.

LOL, am i the only one strangely aroused by the triangle tits?
  • Leonhart35 - July 11, 2009 4:43 p.m.

did anyone ever actually think Adon from Turok was sexy?!?! i find that really hard to believe!
  • AuthorityFigure - July 12, 2009 7:37 a.m.

Man you really dug a million examples. Once you've seen one 3D sl*t, you've seen 'em all. Same goes with video game girls too ;-)
  • sadisticgrizzz - July 13, 2009 12:06 p.m.

OMFG! Did it really look that bad back then? Well when thats the height of video game power back then i guess these were the closes things 2 sexy game chics we had. uggggh damn i must of had a hell of an imagination
  • iluvmyDS - July 15, 2009 3:45 p.m.

Sarah was hotter looking to me back in those days. >.<
  • Thelonius - July 15, 2009 4:44 p.m.

looking back at the generation that got me into games, I have to say HOW WAS THIS ACCEPTABLE!!! lol Hilarious article Mikel!
  • afroninjakatana - July 15, 2009 7:54 p.m.

Hard to belive I'm only 14 and I own the original copies of most these games. Thanks Mikel for the nightmares. I'm going to put these games far far far away from me. I haven't played these games since I was three.
  • NovaProspekt - July 15, 2009 9:01 p.m.

HAHAHA shelcobsohn thanks for the laugh dude. You made my shitty day at work so much better with that comment!