Topics

TalkRadar

• Hypervariate - January 23, 2012 5:13 p.m.

My favorite videogame sound is WISE FWOM YOWR GWAAAAVEEE!!!
  • marioman50 - January 23, 2012 4:02 p.m.

My favorite sound is the Super Metroid title music. btw, This week's podcast was great, keep up the good work!
  • marioman50 - January 23, 2012 11:55 p.m.

I changed my mind, this is better :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpAB3kkIXg4
  • Bantha_Fodder - January 23, 2012 3:07 p.m.

the "CHKWACHK" attack sound from Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal
  • GeneralPants - January 23, 2012 1:44 p.m.

The death music from the Metal Gear Solid Series is the best video game sound ever
  • talkraider - January 23, 2012 1:14 p.m.

I love the death sound in the original mario
  • fart master - January 23, 2012 1:13 p.m.

My favorite game sound is the mario coin sound
  • babyface - January 23, 2012 12:14 p.m.

My favorite sound is the tune that plays after you beat a level in super mario 64
  • smurfantista - January 23, 2012 11:01 a.m.

My favorite sound is the "You destroyed the demon" clip from Demon's Souls. Nothing as satisfying as that.
  • BoltActionRevolver - January 23, 2012 10:55 a.m.

My favorite sound is the "Mystery unlocked" sound from Legend of Zelda. So satisfying, how it cheered you on... as it secretly plotted your death, or at least Bret's 1 min rage fest in the fire temple. I cant choose an exact sound, because they are all so evil in their cheerfulness. Yes, quietly plotting my death as they cheer me to go further
  • VonWolfman69 - January 23, 2012 9:05 a.m.

My favourite video game sound is the double barrel shotgun sound from Doom 2. Boom!
  • ultimatepunchrod - January 23, 2012 8:10 a.m.

My favorite game sound is probably the sound of picking up a ring in Sonic. Sonic 2 was the first game I ever played, so that noise-as well as Sonic himself-will always have a special place in my heart no matter how bad his games have been. Plus, the fact that the noise has remained the same since the Genesis makes playing any Sonic game bring back tons of memories.
  • Somesortofeuphimismforsex - January 23, 2012 5:22 a.m.

After playing the metal gear solid HD collection, I've got to say the alarm sound, I had forgotten how alert that makes me...
  • Somesortofeuphimismforsex - January 23, 2012 5:24 a.m.

my favorite video game sound is the mgs alert sound. (just in case that phrase is a prerequisite to entering the contest)
  • beezn - January 23, 2012 12:47 a.m.

My favorite game sound is the entire soundtrack for Halo ODST. Marty O'Donnell is the SHEEEEEIT
  • TheSugarRay - January 22, 2012 9:25 p.m.

My favorite game sound is the victory music from final fantasy seven. Rolling start and the sound when you walk into a save point in FF 10 also occupy soft spots in my heart.
  • Wimjet - January 22, 2012 9:21 p.m.

My favorite game sound is the guitar effect when you clear an area in the Gears of War series.
  • It's quite toasty - January 22, 2012 7:35 p.m.

my favorite video game sound is the sound of links voice changing from young man to old japanese man in skyward sword.
  • ilomilo - January 22, 2012 6:39 p.m.

My fav video game sound is the level completion jingle in ilomilo!
  • r200reviews - January 22, 2012 6:27 p.m.

My favorite video game sound is the sound of the skater falling down in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.