• TURbo - November 16, 2009 12:03 a.m.

I found another "reporter" that gives even a lower score. 3/5 stars That's 60%. Stu Horvath.
  • DoctorCrazy - November 13, 2009 2:23 a.m.

Hehehe when i read the review i thought the exact same thing about that doom3pwns guy. Im glad you called him out on it.
  • Mirako - November 13, 2009 1:51 a.m.

The Nuke Make You Win Period.
  • sato - November 12, 2009 2:42 a.m.

PSN was working fine today. (Didn't play online though, too busy doing spec-ops with my friend.) reCaptcha: OH purina !?
  • madsick1 - November 12, 2009 2:41 a.m.

Yeah, what about the crap where you can't make a party in multiplayer on PS3? My friend found a way to work around it but its a pain in the ass. I hope it really is fixed by Friday.
  • Cernunnos - November 11, 2009 7:06 p.m.

seems like online is down for PS3 users until friday... thats a slap in the face.
  • Cernunnos - November 11, 2009 6:54 p.m.

nadrewood: it ends the game, and whoever has the highest score wins. think if it as when the host left in CoD4.
  • Yeager1122 - November 11, 2009 4:35 p.m.

This game is the best cant believe someone gave it an 80 on metacritic.
  • Visual217 - November 11, 2009 12:23 p.m.

I just got MW2 yesterday, and i love to play spec ops wit my friends, its a challenge to improve urself for multiplayer
  • oufour - November 11, 2009 11:36 a.m.

hopefully gamefly will send me a copy soon.
  • nadrewod999 - November 11, 2009 10:33 a.m.

O_0 THE NUKE ENDS THE GAME IN YOUR FAVOR!?!?!?! Dang, I am gonna lose a lot of matches.
  • faceofmonkey - November 11, 2009 6:07 a.m.

does the nuke just kill everyone?
  • TURbo - November 11, 2009 5:28 a.m.

Someone has a lower metacritic score. Reviewer Lou Kesten on behalf of AP gave this game a 3/4 which is a 75%m beating the score of 80%. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jeWvFsm4dHl7T6piB_rJ2yqPD0KQD9BSR2700
  • DarbonX - November 11, 2009 5:19 a.m.

"This was a triumph, I'm making a note here: huge success, it's hard to overstate my satisfaction"
  • usmovers_02 - November 11, 2009 4:14 a.m.

Awesome Portal refrence hidden in there... lol.
  • LizarDAZZLE - November 11, 2009 3:26 a.m.

Wait, I've only ever played PC games and loved COD4 to death, but I don't understand this "No Dedicated Server" stuff. I feel like it means people can't create their own servers on PC, but If that were true, that seems like a horrid idea by them. So what does "No Dedicated Server" mean is what I'm really trying to get across here.
  • JustTheBoBreaker - November 11, 2009 3:24 a.m.

I played the single player early because I had a modded 360, but of course I get banned the day the real game comes out. I guess I'll have to wait a few days before I can dig in to the multiplayer.
  • Gingerbread - November 11, 2009 3:16 a.m.

i pre ordered from gamestop and didnt get any thing. Should i have?
  • Embolado - November 11, 2009 3:03 a.m.

Just picked up my copy and not from gamestop, I think we as a gaming community need to take a stand agasint some of this pre-order and recieve "some random usless product" that should be available on every copy of the game, not used as a selling "extra" selling point. If anything the only Pre-orders should be fore the "way overpriced" special editions.
  • Major_Wuss - November 11, 2009 2:05 a.m.

I'm very excited for this. I got one of my friends to buy it, we are having a party tomorrow to just play this game =D