• mentalityljs - January 12, 2012 4:43 p.m.

My guess is that Swan is her ex-boyfriend, she broke up with him, and now he's summoned the dead to kill her.
  • birdman1041 - January 12, 2012 3:29 p.m.

This one has a lot of potential. Certainly worth watching, I'll be checking it out in 2012.
  • profile0000 - January 12, 2012 1:44 p.m.

I had absolutely no interest in this game until watching that. Hope its as good as Shadows of the Damned.
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 1:30 p.m.

As a goth I don't appreciate you perpetuating the myth that goths shoot up schools. That was the myth started by main stream media during columbine because they didn't want to blame the parents. What kind of idiot parents have no idea what their kids are doing in their room. They were stockpiling guns and making bombs for fucks sake! Maybe a little parental supervision was in order? The only reason they latched on to the whole goth thing was because they listened to Marilyn Manson. Marilyn Mansons music isn't even goth, he is alternative or shock rock or metal. Not goth rock. The original shadow project, android lust, how like a winter, orifice, and rasputina are the kinds of bands real goths listens to. The media latched onto the Manson and trench coat thing and called them goth because they had no information and perpetuated eachothers lies. I'm very offended by your little joke. Not only is it not funny because people were killed but it's also not funny because it is a bigoted comment against a sub culture that has done nothing and has been treated like shit since some asshole in a suit decided that some fucked up kids were goth without researching gothic culture. It's been open season on us since then which is kind of funny. If everyone thinks we are going to freak out and murder people, why the fuck would they want to be top of the list?
  • dani-reader - January 12, 2012 1:51 p.m.

As a human individual I don't appreciate people perpetuating the myth that social secularisation is acceptable. Don't be a goth, just be a person, wear black and listen to shit music if you want, but for god's sake don't make yourself like all the others in search of being different.
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 2:23 p.m.

And 1 more dipshit assumes that they understand something they arent knowledgeable. You are an idiot. It isn't about being different. It's that people are different and all need somewhere to belong. I'm not trying to be different i just am different and my outlook fits with being a goth. I don't give a fuck what your opinion is of me. I'm used to it and I don't give a fuck but I do care that you added your asshole comment as a reply to my valid complaint. Shut the fuck up unless you have something valid and related to say
  • TheMagnificentManCooker - January 12, 2012 3:02 p.m.

I don't really see what the problem is A goth turns everyone at his school into a zombie It's okay for a goth to be a villain too And personally I'm sort of expecting him to be a sympathetic character
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 3:51 p.m.

No the game is fine I meant the comment about the incantations instead of automatic weapons. The game is all in fun. I have a sense of humor, just the comment about automatic weaponsrubbed me the wrong way.
  • barrage7667 - January 12, 2012 5:22 p.m.

I think he is talking about school shootings in general not just goths. Taking it as an attack against goths or an over generalization is a bit of a reach. He does have a gothic look but he does do encantations in the video. The way it was worded may have been sketchy but they did not mean to infer goths and school killings as of being related outside the game
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 10:45 p.m.

Hope you are right! Maybe I just read into it too much
  • tiben36 - January 12, 2012 3:23 p.m.

tl;dr get a haircut and get a real job
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 3:52 p.m.

*slow clap*
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - January 12, 2012 3:52 p.m.

Cry for attention is loud.
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 4:15 p.m.

Cry for attention? I have a legitimate complaint.
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 4:17 p.m.

I just hate how long we've had to deal with the fallout from columbine and hate that it's just become okay to rip on goths based on the mistakes of the media
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - January 12, 2012 4:36 p.m.

I don't think anyone associates goths with Columbine anymore. It's the attitude that life dealt them such a shitty hand and they're the only ones that have ever suffered. The only difference between goths and emos is that goths have better music taste. And you wouldn't have to deal with so much shit if you just dressed yourself right. Think about the groups that get made fun of the most: goths, emos, and hipsters. Why? Because they all dress up in their little costumes according to their little codes to try and impress their peers. You can still have certain tastes and ideas. unlike what you people think, putting on a button-up shirt doesn't retard your brain. When I was a kid, I was a total weeaboo, and I dressed like it. I got so much shit for my fucking weird shirts and buttons. Then I saw some report on stupid zebras. *lightbulb!* I realized I could still listen to Malice Mizer, have a man crush on Gackt, and learn basic Japanese while still dressing myself like a goddamned adult. tl;dr Dress like a normal person and I promise you that you can still be you.
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 10:38 p.m.

Ha it's like talking to a wall. Everyone should be able to dress how they want without being ridiculed. Just because you didn't have the balls to stick to how you wanted to be doesn't mean everyone wants to fold up and be a sheep. I have no problem with my self image. It's not about that. It's about the generalization of goths shooting up the place when assholes like you tell us to dress normal. Who are you to decide what's normal? I have a legitimate complaint about something that is actually offensive and you make it about clothes. I don't tell you to wear nailpolish and get tattoos so leave how I dress out of it you bigoted weak sheep
  • ScaryEric - January 12, 2012 10:47 p.m.

And I don't think I've suffered more than everyone. Don't generalize. There are alot of us that don't act like that
  • KindaBored - January 13, 2012 3:32 a.m.

But if you dress ridiculously, how can you not be prepared for ridicule? How you actually deal with other peoples opinions is what matters. Someone can always find a way to make fun of you, so stop whining and enjoy your dracula suit with dignity.
  • ThisIsMyFuckingThirdAccount - January 13, 2012 6:50 a.m.

You chose to scream at other people, "HEY LOOK AT ME; I'M DIFFERENT", then you will get treated differently. Don't worry though. You'll grow up some day.