• Spybreak8 - April 22, 2009 9:33 p.m.

Hmm I've have to say Laura Croft was my first gaming crush. I think Alex from HL2 and recently Elika are pretty sweet and not just tits an ass.
  • abombb - April 22, 2009 9:25 p.m.

Endless years of chasing a girl always ends with a kick to the face.
  • djsn1per - April 22, 2009 8:46 p.m.

Tanya from RA:2!
  • goth_dude888 - April 22, 2009 7:07 p.m.

oh yeah jill valentine!
  • Turkeykilla7 - April 22, 2009 6:47 p.m.

I think mine was Yuna from Final Fantasy X. She just had such a cute way about her, and with such an inticate storyline eventually you cant help but get emotionally attached. (Spoiler) When i found out that the Final Aeon was going to kill her it felt like the heart had been ripped out of my chest. :(
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - April 22, 2009 6:42 p.m.

@FadedLineVigil: Aw, you know you love it.
  • CLEIP - April 22, 2009 4:11 p.m.

Malon from Oot...
  • OldSkoolNinja - April 22, 2009 3:29 p.m.

I think my first was probably the cat-lady from Knights of the Old Republic. I can't even remember her name very well, but she was the first video game character I felt romantically attached to, and she was just so intriguing and made me want to care for her. Most recently is a tie between Kumatora in Mother 3 and Ellika in Prince of Persia.
  • xeon182 - April 22, 2009 3:21 p.m.

my first crush was...Ivy from soul caliber...however now i love the girl from heavenly sword
  • LionheartAce - April 22, 2009 1:54 p.m.

Mine was... Samus, I still love that woman.
  • JohnnyFirebird - April 22, 2009 7:43 a.m.

My first real gaming crush? I was a rush of hormones back in the 16 bit days, and, well, pretty much any sweaty bodybuilder in a thong or loincloth would work for me (see: giants at the end of the first stage of Golden Axe, or Gillian Thunderhead) but the only one that I actually wrote lurid, detailed fan fiction about was everyone's favorite Russian, Zangief. Maybe it was the well-packed red briefs. The chest hair. Or the clue that he disliked "pretty girls". But in my stories, he was rescuing my teenage self from a life of tedium to forever be by his big, burly side. Current gaming crush? Dom from Gears of War (I hear he's single now) and, yeah, Rufus.
  • Tasty_Pasta - April 22, 2009 5:50 a.m.

When PSM did their April Fools thing of Valkyrie Wilde, that was my first gaming crush. And then my dreams were crushed because it was an April Fools joke...
  • Ensoul - April 22, 2009 5:08 a.m.

First: Chun Li~Street Fighter II Purely a physical thing. The thighs man, my god. HK!
  • DawgsFan117 - April 22, 2009 4:03 a.m.

Welcome to the real world. Monogamys a bitch. LOL
  • Gahmah - April 22, 2009 3:49 a.m.

you beat it to the crying game or beat the crying game?
  • HungryBeaver - April 22, 2009 3:47 a.m.

My first crush was some character from the Harvest Moon game. I would always give her gifts so i could marry her in the game. Lol. Pathetic, I know, but I was really sad when I found out you could only marry one specific person in that game.
  • DawgsFan117 - April 22, 2009 3:37 a.m.

Id go with Jessica Alba when she was in Sin City. Oh wait that wasnt a game was it she is a real woman. Lol. Sorry dont mean to poke fun but I have always loved games but never looked at a female character as anything but a character.
  • TheWebSwinger - April 22, 2009 3:18 a.m.

p.p.s. I just realized my latest string of comments have made me look like I have a gay crush on Chris (which, when he were a 2nd grader, might be applicable.) It's not true. I am neither gay nor a stalker. I'm real and have a life and a Facebook and stuff. And am a man. And...really high.
  • FrozenImplosion - April 22, 2009 1:35 a.m.

i started gaming with the gc ps2 and xbox so my first was kinda odd, Talim from Soul Calibur 2
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 22, 2009 1:25 a.m.

@ Romination - How'd you know Franziska would be me? I don't think I've ever mentioned her on the site before... @ GreyDay - You forgot Carolyn! How could you miss the huge picture of her violating Link's private space? @ Tyler - Aw. At least you'll always have Waterworld.