Topics

furry Top 7 wEiRd

We Recommend

• SDHoneymonster - May 9, 2013 2:52 p.m.

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CAN'T LOVE, RYAN. Me & Carmelita, we're heading to Mexico to try and make a life together, and I don't care what you think...
  • atinycat - February 5, 2013 12:01 p.m.

ITT: A guy writes a video game article about attractive animal people, seems really ashamed of own boner.
  • rxb - February 4, 2013 10:33 a.m.

I feel a bit sick now.
  • Chaoscoolperson - January 31, 2013 7:52 a.m.

You are missing Ahri from LoL, and Kahjit and Argonians from Skyrim.
  • nelly24 - January 30, 2013 1:43 p.m.

I was reading through this and thinking to myself "who are these weirdos who find animal game characters attractive" and then I came to Ruto and immediately remembered being like 13 as you mentioned and when I found her again as teen Link, losing myself in her fishy sexiness. I have graduated from teen fish things since then and now it's fish like tentacle head Liara. Mmmmmmmm!
  • Godzillarex - January 30, 2013 9:35 a.m.

That was hilarious!
  • Boonehams - January 30, 2013 8:40 a.m.

I'm not a furry and I neither condemn nor condone their behavior, but I would be a liar if I said I wasn't curious about what Rouge looked like topless. She's got some choice hogs under that pink, heart-shaped breast plate.
  • Sovtek - February 1, 2013 11:18 a.m.

Great post.
  • NullG7 - January 30, 2013 4:45 a.m.

"Every one is Furry For Krystal" Think that sums it up.
  • judas-iscariot - January 29, 2013 11:45 p.m.

Seriously? That one from Bloody Roar? She doesn't even have boobs... she looks like a man. The rabbit one from that game actually looked like a female.
  • Camberf - January 30, 2013 8:19 a.m.

You didn't read it, did you?
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 30, 2013 11:39 a.m.

^
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 30, 2013 3:59 p.m.

^^
  • J-spit - January 30, 2013 4:49 p.m.

Lol @ ignorance.
  • BladedFalcon - January 30, 2013 9:13 p.m.

I was more amused at the guy's profile name and picture XD And the fact that this has been hist first post ever makes me think y'all just got trolled :P
  • kingsmikefan - January 29, 2013 11:23 p.m.

It's been a long time since I read a creepy GRticle. Thanks, Ryan! You sick bastard
  • Camberf - January 29, 2013 9:32 p.m.

I would've put Tiny Kong (from the later games) instead of Candy, and I'm not sure I'd consider the Zoras to be "personified animals", but maybe that's just me. Great list though, I thought you guys were joking when you said this would be the next top 7, lol.
  • MasterBrief - January 29, 2013 7:52 p.m.

always like Krystal and of course Berri is on here
  • Meleedragon27 - January 29, 2013 3:02 p.m.

I'm a bit curious how this article came to be... something you want to tell us, Mr. Taljonick? On a side note, I personally never saw the furry appeal with Krystal. I mean, I guess she's an okay character and her design is decent, but she's has almost no depth. Heck, even her debut game, StarFox Adventures, barely involved her even though she was featured prominently on the boxart right next to Fox, looking like she's ready to kick some Sharpclaw ass (does she even fight anybody during the brief time we play as her?), and Assault didn't really do much to improve her character outside of give her a nifty new outfit. Maybe it's because she's a fox (or vixen, whatever)... I've noticed that furries absolutely love their foxes and wolves.