We Recommend

• RedHarlow - April 23, 2012 2:20 p.m.

Screw blue shells. You're in first place and suddenly the computers start getting blue shells, not to mention the rubber-banding.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 23, 2012 2:16 p.m.

Awesome list. I would've included anything from Soul Calibur--anything beyond an "easy" level, that is. I cannot play that game to save my life.
  • bazookatooth17 - April 23, 2012 2:05 p.m.

I nearly hucked my computer when i saw Alma but she is easy compared to Motaro from Ultimate MK3
  • Redeater - April 23, 2012 1:58 p.m.

I'm surprised you guys didn't mention Darth Vader from Unleashed 2. I was able to beat him without too much trouble but it had to do with luck more than anything else. I remember listening to T'dar and hearing a LOT of anger at that cheap assed fight. For me it was M. Bison Snes Street Fighter 2. Fuck that asshole for letting me win the first round every time and then just raping me for the next two.
  • JMarsella09 - April 23, 2012 1:53 p.m.

I shall refrain from mentioning the Gary Oak memes that are floating around the internet, but let me just say this. Gary is loved only by those who are not fighting him.
  • KidJustKid - April 23, 2012 1:35 p.m.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/halolz-dot-com-pokemontvshow-garyfuckingoak-motivational.jpg You don't beat Gary. Gary DOESN'T get beaten. He retires and sits with Gramps in Pallet Town and sulks when Ash wins at the Johto League. He WILL smell ya later. I mean how much badassery can you display in a 16-bit sprite? http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/7e/Blue2.png That's how much.
  • onetimebuster - April 23, 2012 1:35 p.m.

You make me luagh.
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 23, 2012 1:22 p.m.

Great list. Shao Kahn is the first enemy in a long time that made me switch off my console, clenching my fists in frustration. Also, the fact that you had to use Raiden to fight him was BS although it made sense in the story.
  • patbateman17 - April 23, 2012 1:20 p.m.

Ugh I remember Alma, that bitch. I can see it now, standing in my dorm room screaming and cursing at the TV, sweating and shaking because I ALMOST beat her and then died...again...and again. And then the last boss was a total pushover because you could spam him with the jump-slash and never even get attacked.