Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Wednesday 21 March 2007
As part of our PS3 launch week coverage extravaganza, we've joined forces with our allied friends at Ubisoft to give one very lucky GamesRadar reader the chance to win a PlayStation 3, plus a copy of the dog fighting aerial ace, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII.
In addition to being a games playing powerhouse, Sony's shiny new console does movies (Blu-ray and DVD), music, photos, lets you browse the internet, socialise online... Basically, PlayStation 3 is a totally sweet and muchos desirable piece of kit.
And, if you're lucky enough to win this awesome bit of next-gen booty, what better way to warm it up than with a bit of quality Luftwaffe target practice in Ubisoft's aero dynamic dueller, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII. Battle for control of the skies over Europe - using the tilt magic of PS3's Sixaxis controller - either flying solo or in 16-player online skirmishes.
To be in with a chance of winning this beautiful prize double whammy, simply answer the following question and complete the tiebreaker. The best tiebreaker with the correct answer will win!
What does the 'WW' in Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII stand for?
a) Wet Weekend
b) World War
c) Willy Wonka
Tiebreaker (20 words or fewer): If you were an ace fighter pilot, what would your nickname be and why...?
Click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Saturday 21 April 2007. Please note that you must be 15 or over to enter.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Want to buy a PS3?
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.