Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals are still ongoing, with screens big and small available at a discount wherever you look. Samsung has a reputation for great TVs, especially when it comes to actual screen quality, so if you really want to experience your shows, films, and games in their full glory, this is your time to re-energize your home entertainment system at a cut price.
And we recommend doing so, because Samsung offers that rare mix of plenty of choice and quality. That's why we've been busy rounding up our top tips here, allowing you to grab some of the best gaming TVs (not to mention our best TV for PS5 and Xbox Series X) for less.
We've seen plenty of discounts on the shelves, with record-low prices up for grabs after the weekend rush - and we're bringing you all the latest offers right here. In other words, check back regularly to make sure you don't miss out on anything. Unless you've actually bought one. You can probably stop checking then.
Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals in the US
- Amazon: has a great stock of Samsung TVs that are regularly on offer (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: solid range of deals on various sizes and models (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: get deals straight form the horses mouth (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: savings on some of the premium Samsung TV range (opens in new tab)
Samsung 7 Series LED 55-inch 4K |
$399.99 $379.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
Save $20 - It's by no stretch the biggest saving, but in fairness, this is one of the most affordable Samsung TV deals we've seen so far this weekend. It might not be a QLED, but it's still a 4K LED in a decent size.
Samsung 65" QN900B Neo QLED 8K Smart TV |
$4799.99 $3799.99 at Samsung (opens in new tab)
Save $1000 - It's an expensive TV, but this is a model that's about as high quality as screens get, with a mind-blowing 8K Smart TV that'll redefine your home entertainment system.
Samsung QN90 65-inch 4K TV + controller and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate |
$2,299.99 $1,699.99 at Samsung (opens in new tab)
Save $600 - Straight from the horse's mouth here, but right now you can get 600 dollars off this QLED 4K TV directly from Samsung, plus a controller and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to stream games direct from your TV. There are discounts on the other sizes, too, if 65 is a little big for your living room.
Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals in the UK
- Amazon: a great first stop on your Samsung TV search (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: go straight to the source for offers (opens in new tab)
- Very: always a good retailer option with frequent price cuts (opens in new tab)
- Currys: £100-300 savings on Samsung TVs of all sizes (opens in new tab)
Samsung The Frame 32-inch QLED TV |
£599 £499 at Very (opens in new tab)
Save £100 - If you're in need of a slightly smaller screen without compromising on quality, this is a 2022 QLED panel from Samsung which also has an art frame mode, meaning it fades into a digital canvas instead of going black when the TV turns off.
Samsung QE50Q60BAUXXU 50-inch QLED 4K TV |
£579 £529 at Very (opens in new tab)
Save £50 - This is one of the most affordable and budget-friendly deals for a Samsung TV we've seen so far. For under £530 you get a 4K QLED screen in a great size. Very is also running some multi-buy deals and soundbar bundles, so look out for those at checkout.
Samsung Q65B QLED 4K 75-inch |
£1,599 £1,399 at Samsung (opens in new tab)
Save £200 - Here's a chance to save £200 on a 2022 4k QLED model, straight from the horse's mouth. This is a great size, too, and 75-inches is more than enough to complete your home cinema or perfect gaming setup.
Samsung 50-inch BU8500 4K Smart TV |
£699.00 £449.00 at Amazon UK (opens in new tab)
Save £250 - A big TV and a small price tag - with over a third off, Amazon has this 50-inch model with all the bells and whistles you'd want at a very reasonable price. No real downsides here - it's just a smart buy.
Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals - FAQs
When will the Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals start?
Because Cyber Monday always occurs on the first Monday after Black Friday, you can expect the best offers on November 28 this year.
That doesn't mean the savings are limited to a 24-hour period, though. Much like Black Friday before it, Cyber Monday Samsung deals will kick off a few days beforehand and should run until the end of November at the very least. In other words, keep your eyes peeled for reductions over this time-period - it's gonna get busy.
Where will the best Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals be?
We will do our utmost to keep all the best Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals here, but, of course, we all know who will offer the big deals already, don't we? We'll be looking at the retailers below (and a few more) so if you fancy getting your eye in now, then these are the links you'll need.
- Amazon: will have lots of stock and also plenty of price cuts (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: extra gifts are sometimes thrown in (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: go straight to the source for early deals (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: an underrated retailer will be a solid option for Samsung TVs (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: the mega-retailer is a go-to for all electronics (opens in new tab)
- Amazon: should be the first port of call for your Samsung TV search (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: the TV maker itself will have great prices and stock (opens in new tab)
- Very: always a solid retailer option for TVs - of any brand (opens in new tab)
- Currys: the favourite UK electronics retailer will have plenty on offer (opens in new tab)
- Argos: sometimes offers same-day delivery and has the stock to boot (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis: the well-trusted retailer will price match and has great service (opens in new tab)
- Box: has all the latest models and will be a solid option in sales season (opens in new tab)
- Ebuyer: known to be a PC specialist, but still a good stockist of Samsung TVs (opens in new tab)
Is it worth waiting for the Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals?
In short, we recommend giving most of your attention to the Black Friday Samsung TV deals first as they will literally be with us earlier. However, the Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals could come to the rescue if you're looking for a particular model to be discounted, or if life circumstances meant you missed the earlier deals. Look to the Friday, but know that there are more deals and price cuts to come in the Samsung TV deals from the Monday onwards.
Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals - what to expect
Although there are a lot of models to keep track of, you can be sure that certain models will get very decent discounts as part of the 2022 Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals. To begin with, NeoQLED TVs should receive some great reductions. Samsung's Flagship 4K model, the QN95B Neo QLED, has already been knocked down by $1,000 or more over the course of the last year (it dropped from $2,400 in May to $1,900 this October), and that will hopefully continue for the sales season.
As for 8K, the new QN900B(65-inch) has also been enjoying a decline in price despite being such a high-end model. As an example, it started at roughly $5,000 and has dropped dramatically to around $3,999 recently. Basically, we're hopeful there will be a killer saving in this year's Cyber Monday Samsung TV deals.
As for mid-to-entry level TVs, it's worth keeping an eye on older models like 2020 Crystal 4K TVs. As noted in our Samsung TU7000 review, the balance of quality and value offered here isn't to be sniffed at so a discount would be a real winner this Cyber Monday.
But these are just a few potential options, and there will be many more. As a rule of thumb, check in with older, end-of-life models first for the lowest prices.