Comic-Con 2020 has been and gone – and there's a lot to talk about! Thursday saw things kick off with CBS bringing their Star Trek Universe to the virtual showroom floor and Amazon confirming The Boys season 3 is on the way. Then, on Friday, we had a barrage of Walking Dead announcements and a trailer for Marvel's first foray into horror, Helstrom. Saturday was all about Keanu Reeves, with the actor appearing in panels for Constantine and Bill & Ted Face the Music.
Of course, there was so much more unveiled during the event. Below, we go into all the major news stories that have come out of Comic-Con 2020. Best of all, the whole thing's available on YouTube – so you can make the most of the most accessible SDCC of all time!
What happened on Saturday at Comic-Con 2020?
Saturday was filled with fun panels – the cast of What We Do in the Shadows were on hand to tell tales of their on set antics; the Family Guy guys read through a classic season 4 script; and the American Dad voice actors delivered some hilarious lines. The big news stories, though, were all Comic-Con adjacent.
Zack Sndyer, for instance, dropped by Justice-Con to talk about his new cut of Justice League, and Mark Gatiss returned as Mycroft for a sherlock-themed PSA. Below, find all the major news you missed.
- Archer wakes up in the first season 11 trailer
- Snyder reveals new clip of Superman in a black suit
- Snyder addresses using Joss Whedon's Justice League footage in new cut
- Mark Gatiss returns as Mycroft for PSA
- A first look at Rick and Morty season 5 has been revealed
- The Constantine cast and crew talk sequel
- Man of Steel writer on why Superman kills
- "Big new" on live-action Mega-Man movie incoming
What happened on Friday at Comic-Con 2020?
The biggest news from Friday at Comic-Con was the flood of Walking Dead reveals. New trailers, release dates, and even an added six episodes to the main show had fans of the undying show excited. There were also some tantalising Star Wars teases, and a new Marvel trailer. Click through the links for more on each story.
- Marvel goes horror in the Helstrom trailer
- Charlise Theron reflect on her time playing Furiosa
- The superb Lovecraft Country trailer has arrived
- Fear the Walking Dead season 6 has a release date and trailer
- The Walking Dead season 10 finale isn't a season finale anymore
- The Walkers aren't called Walkers anymore
- World Beyond gets a bloody, zombie-infested trailer
- Josh Boone talks about his plans for a New Mutants trilogy
- A new Star Wars comic will tie into The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The High Republic is coming, and will feature some familiar names
What happened on Thursday at Comic-Con 2020?
There was no shortage of news from Comic-Con 2020, that's for sure. And while we haven't written about every minor news story, we have covered all the ones that you need to know about. Click through the links below for more on each point.
- The opening scene from The New Mutants has been released
- The trailer for Amazon's Utopia remake is here
- Nick Frost and Simon Pegg team up again in the Truth Seekers trailer
- Justin Roiland reveals what could make a Solar Opposites and Rick and Morty crossover happen
- The His Dark Materials season 2 trailer has arrived
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge will be in His Dark Material season 2 – as Andrew Scott's Daemon
- The Boys season 3 renewal announced
- Jurassic World Dominion will be filled with real (animatronic) dinos
- Everything we learnt from the New Mutants Comic-Con panel
- Everything we learnt from the Star Trek Universe SDCC panel
- Everything we learnt from The Boys panel
How long does San Diego Comic-Con 2020 go on for?
This year’s large-scale online convention ended on Sunday, 26 July. The most prominent panels took place over three days (23 – 25 July).
What’s the full San Diego Comic-Con 2020 schedule?
You can find the entire detailed programme on the San Diego Comic-Con@Home website and catch up on any of the panels through their YouTube channel. For more, check out our how to watch Comic-Con 2020 article.