Topics

Top 7

• lazer59882 - October 1, 2012 2:10 p.m.

to be honest, i haven't a clue what's coming out in 2013, i've been looking forward to a handful of these games so much. i can't imagine peple saying nothing's out this year...what's coming out in 2013 that's supposed to be so earth shattering to overshadow AC3 dishonored and farcry 3?
  • anthonybonales - October 1, 2012 10:55 p.m.

The Last of Us looks good. God of War Ascension will probably be pretty epic considering how awesome the boss battles were in #3
  • lazer59882 - October 2, 2012 10:48 a.m.

lol. god of wharf part 3829. never heard of the last of us.
  • josharron - October 2, 2012 1:09 p.m.

you sir have failed
  • lazer59882 - October 2, 2012 7:29 p.m.

oh you kids and your internet lingo
  • samsneeze - October 1, 2012 2:04 p.m.

Far Cry 3 should be fun. That's the only thing on this list that I feel is even remotely interesting to be honest.
  • The_Tingler - October 4, 2012 9:51 a.m.

Then you haven't been looking closely at Dishonored.
  • samsneeze - October 4, 2012 10:48 a.m.

Actually, I have. I just couldn't give two shits about what I've seen up to this point.
  • D0CCON - October 1, 2012 2 p.m.

I've already gotten Halo 4 paid for, as for the games I don't have paid for and will be on my Christmas list, Far Cry 3 and Dishonored are at the top.
  • sweetchiliheat - October 1, 2012 1:43 p.m.

I'm excited about all of these, excluding ZombiU and XCOM. Personally, I'm most excited about Halo 4 though.
  • ultimatepunchrod - October 1, 2012 1:36 p.m.

I know I'm in a minority, but I'm actually looking forward to PS All Stars. I have liked what I've seen from Far Cry though. That game looks pretty awesome.
  • furiouslunchbox - October 1, 2012 1:15 p.m.

Ac3 and far cry 3 are about the only 2 games left this year that Im truly excited about. I really hope I enjoy dishonored but I just havent seen anything that has gotten me excited about that game. On another note I really hope 2013 comes cause that year is going to be amazing for games.
  • bass88 - October 1, 2012 1:05 p.m.

Hitman: Absolution?