• Elard621 - May 17, 2012 2:08 p.m.

Left 4 dead 2 is surely good, but it didn´t grab me as Left 4 dead. The characters wer better in my opinion, and the levels (though having less elements that make the game better)were preepier. Don´t get me wrong, I love LD2, but the fisrt one is far better for me.
  • Elard621 - May 17, 2012 2:11 p.m.

Okay, I had a lot of mistakes in this comment. "wer" means "were", "preepier" means creepier" and other gramatical mistakes. I´m so sorry.
  • n00b - May 17, 2012 1:10 p.m.

Metal Slug... X!!!
  • KA87 - May 17, 2012 7:57 a.m.

That is a truly hard topic to narrow down because there are just so many coop games today and so many of them feel very similar. Thanks for reminding me of those old fashion 2 player fighters from the early 90's. I loved playing them with my friends as a kid.
  • Ausoi - May 17, 2012 7:09 a.m.

For me... Halo: Combat Evolved (16 player via system link) All the Halos really but we prolly spent the most time with the original Time Splitters 2 Gears of war Pc... Majesty: The fantasy kingdom sim Age of Empires (1, 2) Diablo (1, 2) Warcraft (1, 2) and custom games through WC III (DOTA!? and LOTR, THE MATRIX, other fun stuff...)
  • FierceDeity - May 17, 2012 3:54 a.m.

Four Swords Adventures was the shit back in the day. It's begging for a wii u remake with 3ds connectivity
  • winner2 - May 17, 2012 3:53 a.m.

Champions of Norrath has to be one of my favorite co-ops ever.
  • urjoshinme - April 11, 2014 12:02 p.m.

I completely agree. Champions and champions 2 are a couple of the best.
  • UncleMomo - May 17, 2012 3:35 a.m.

Showing my age a bit here but: Bubble Bobble Salamander Contra 4/Super Probotector Geoman/Legend of the Mystical Ninja Legend of Zelda - 4 Swords Pacman Vs Kuri Kuri Mix
  • taokaka - May 17, 2012 2:47 a.m.

JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also lara croft and the guardian of light should be on there
  • Hobogonigal - May 17, 2012 1:52 a.m.

Have to agree with The Warriors. That game was awesome. I remember a friend and I running around town stealing car radios, robbing drug dealers and throwing machetes at people. Good times...
  • Nomado - May 17, 2012 2:03 a.m.

Yeah i remember The Warriors too I loved movie and game too. Its underrated Rockstar game IMO. Awesome game and i liked coop
  • MMCD - May 17, 2012 12:33 a.m.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is no where to be seen? For shame GamesRadar, for shame. It is one of the most solid co-op games I've ever played, it allows missions to be approached in so many ways. It's also one of the best stealth games in existence. Last year while awaiting a release of something far less interesting a friend and I re-installed chaos theory. We spent an hour, SIXTY MINUTES, playing the first mission, we didn't die or anything, we were just having fun messing around. It's a game that gives you freedom despite being very focused on specific objectives. I was going to say that it gave you massive amounts of freedom within what is essentially a tiny space, but considering each mission for Chaos Theory is some 4 times larger than the maps on the majority of most third person shooter games these days I'd be lying.
  • drew-pepin - May 17, 2012 6:38 a.m.

Because this is their list of favorites. If a game ain't on the list it wasn't worth their time to mention it. Just because you like the game for whatever reason doesn't make them wrong for not including it.
  • comaqi - May 16, 2012 10:40 p.m.

LEGO Star Wars!! And Borderlands of course! Also Magicka is a fantastic co-op game! It's the only way to play in my opinion!
  • jessica-pelley - May 16, 2012 10 p.m.

Gears would have to be my all time favorite co op game. Then army of two. They need to make more co op games similar to gears. :))
  • jessica-pelley - May 16, 2012 10:01 p.m.

And the left 4 dead games of course.
  • THEdude1115 - May 16, 2012 9:57 p.m.

Got this one ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Left4DeAD2 is the greatest game since Mario3 for NES
  • kachigop - May 16, 2012 9:14 p.m.

Yeah I have to say that Nazi Zombies was pretty boring without teammates, but a complete blast with a team of four guys. Also, Red Dead Redemption was pretty fun to play with a bunch of people, but I guess that was more free range multiplayer than co-op if you take away the handful of co-op 'missions'.
  • Ultima - May 16, 2012 8:49 p.m.

Lego Star Wars and Army Of Two are top for me and neither of them even feature in the list