Destiny's newest expansion is here, and with it comes a new kind of collectible. The Rise of Iron introduces dormant SIVA clusters - pieces of SIVA nanotech that can be used to craft exotic weapons in a similar way to the calcified fragments in The Taken King.
Each cluster has a given name and number, so we've organised them into their relevant groups below. Select one, and we'll get started.
Table of Contents:
- The Iron Temple - Fallen 3.1
- King of the Mountain - Iron Lords 2.9, Fallen 3.0
- The Walls Come Down - Clovis Bray 1.3, 1.9, Iron Lords 2.0 - 2.2
- The Plaguelands - Clovis Bray 1.4, 1.5, 1.7, 1.8, Iron Lords 2.5
- Download Complete - Fallen 3.2
- The Iron Tomb - Clovis Bray 1.0 - 1.2, Iron Lords 2.6 - 2.8
- Strike - The Wretched Eye - Clovis Bray 1.6, Fallen 3.3 - 3.4
- Strike - Sepiks Perfected - Iron Lords 2.3 - 2.4, Fallen 3.5
- Raid - Wrath of the Machine - Fallen 3.6 - 3.9
Looking for extra help? Then head to our Destiny Walkthrough for a complete set of guides, covering collectible locations, gameplay tips, and more.