As Black Friday game deals start to speed up, Walmart are offering gamers eager for savings a chance to top their PS Plus subscription for just $49.99. There's been a whole host of PS4 Black Friday deals already this year, so it's no surprise to see that PS Plus membership is now getting a discount.
PS Plus offers value all year round, as you'll get two games a month as part of the service, with December's PS Plus games line-up officially announced yesterday, which includes the (rightly) beloved shooter Titanfall 2.
PS Plus 12 month membership | $44.99 (save $15): Top up your PS Plus subscription so you can keep gaming online.
On top of that, a 12 month PS Plus subscription will also offer up exclusive discounts for you to use on the PS Store and the ability to play multiplayer games, such as Fortnite, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and more, online.
Considering the service usually retails for $59.99, this $15 saving is a more than healthy saving on a 12 month membership. Plus, if you're only halfway through a membership, you can hold onto your code and redeem it a later date, so there's no need to miss out on this saving if you've just started a new year of PS Plus.
The best Black Friday game deals across the web (US)
- Amazon.com - New Black Friday deals every day
- Walmart.com - PS4 Pro $299 (was $399), Sega Genesis Mini $45 (was $79.99)
- Bestbuy.com - Doorbuster deals updated daily
- Newegg.com - Save up to 50% on a Samsung QLED 4K TV
- Dell.com - Save up to 35% on Alienware (12 months finance over $699)
- Jet.com - Cheap PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo game deals
- B&H Photo - Big laptop and hard drive deals