• io-nonlosapevo - September 8, 2012 1:27 p.m.

The 2nd best Game & Watch EVER is Donkey Kong Jr (Panorama or Tabletop) VIDEO: http://youtu.be/nWOgU49JHr0
  • io-nonlosapevo - September 8, 2012 1:24 p.m.

The best Game & Watch EVER is Climber: VIDEO: http://youtu.be/_QeUsqDeclA
  • io-nonlosapevo - September 8, 2012 1:20 p.m.

I do not agree. In the best 8 G & W there must be: Climber, Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong Jr. Panorama Screen or Tabletop (the game is different from New Wide Screen one). Are ok: Fire, Mario’s Cement Factory, Oil Panic and Donkey Kong Multi Screen.
  • kelly-raines-was-brown - November 14, 2011 4:30 a.m.

i have 3 games for sale if anyone is interested ? all boxed in mint condition ! i have Donkey Kong and Mario Bros which are double screens and snoopy tennis
  • samad75 - October 1, 2013 8:06 a.m.

Hi I'm interested in these games. How much you are selling them ? Email me at prochem.two@gmail.com Thanks
  • ZeeshanKhn - May 24, 2014 7:25 a.m.

Hi , I am interested in donkey kong. Contact me on my email Email:zeeshan_case@hotmail.com
  • chiz - March 21, 2011 9:42 p.m.

why did u make a top 8?
  • Darkhawk - March 21, 2011 3:09 p.m.

I remember having one where you sent bricks from one side of the screen to the other. You controlled two characters, one on each side, and had to get them in place to grab the brick when it arrived. Anyone know what this was?
  • kelly-raines-was-brown - November 14, 2011 4:26 a.m.

It was Mario Bros and it was cakes, they started looking like a brick then each time it went to the next level it turned into a cake, i have one in mint condition ! for sale
  • yonderTheGreat - March 20, 2011 11:32 p.m.

I'd honestly never heard of the term "Game & Watch" before. Is it British or Japanese or something? I just heard of them as dedicated/pocket videogames. I was born in 76 so I sure as heck played these types of games before.
  • philipshaw - March 20, 2011 9:53 p.m.

Great feature,shows how far we have come
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - March 20, 2011 4:51 p.m.

AH! Where the hell is Egg?!
  • JLThatshilarious - March 20, 2011 1:06 p.m.

This reminds me, there's a Mr. Game and Watch cameo in Donkey Kong Country Retuns. He's in the first factory level where you're only a shadow. Anybody else seen him?
  • Nomino - March 20, 2011 11:50 a.m.

My only experience with G&W games are the ones that were packaged with the Game Boy Camera. Vermin and Juggle were by far my favourites; I played them each for at least an hour every time.
  • apeman - March 20, 2011 11:09 a.m.

These were huge when I was at junior high school. I had a few single screen ones and was so jealous of the kids that got the 2 screen games. We all traded and played everyones game eventually though.
  • jackthemenace - March 20, 2011 10:01 a.m.

Gaym Wotch! (8)
  • WobagUK - March 20, 2011 9:56 a.m.

I had one of the last models, they were called Crystal Screens, and had screens you could see all the way through. They were super collectable, and I sold mine which paid for a 360 and a PSP at the time. I still have Mario's Bottle Factory, which might be the only one of the two screens that was used in 'book' form?
  • AuthorityFigure - March 20, 2011 8:23 a.m.

I have the original Donkey Kong Jr. II (not mentioned in the article but better than most of them) and the Greenhouse game.
  • Scoob - March 20, 2011 5:23 a.m.

I used to have the Zelda one. The one thing I remember is that in each dungeon, if you stick left, you always get the tomahawk (which was twice as strong as the sword). Never figured out what happened to it. Come to think of it, my oldest brothers probably sold it for weed.
  • Japanaman - March 20, 2011 4:25 a.m.

Who is lady on the news? She has one big smile!