First Jurassic World and Supernatural: Bloodlines pics, Lou Ferrigno back for Avengers: Age Of Ultron and filming starts on the Goosebumps movie
• This morning saw the arrival of the first images on the set of Jurassic World . The sequel, which follows after the 2001 film Jurassic Park III , has started filming in Hawaii. The photos don’t give much away, apart from the first look at Bryce Dallas Howard's character, Beth. Jurassic World will be released in UK cinemas June 2015.
• It's been announced that Marvel's hulking mean green machine will once again be voiced by Lou Ferrigno in Avengers: Age of Ultron . Ferrigno voiced the Hulk in The Avengers , and is best known for his memorable portrayal of the character in The Incredible Hulk TV show.
• There's a casting announcement on The Monster Calls film. Felicity Jones, who plays Felicia Hardy in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 , will be taking on the role of Mum . The film is based on Patrick Ness’ novel, and is about a young boy who is visited by a monster, who tells him three fantastical stories to help him cope with his mother’s illness.
• The long wait is over. After nine months of looking forward to seeing a glimpse of the new Supernatural spin-off, Supernatural: Bloodlines , fans can now watch the first trailer . The short sneak peak shows us Lucien Laviscount as Ennis Ross trying to convince authorities that the supernatural underworld exists. The new show is designed to run side-by-side with the original series and explores supernatural goings on in Chicago.
• Principal photography has started on the Goosebumps film . The film stars Jack Black, Dylan Minnette and Odeya Rush, and the script draws inspiration from RL Stine’s books. In a meta twist, Jack Black plays Stine, whose monstrous creations from his books become real, and are accidentally unleashed into the world. Can you feel your arm hairs starting to rise?