We've made it! Week 10 of Fortnite Season 5 has arrived, bringing a new Fortnite bonus pack for PlayStation Plus subscribers, and giving us a sneak preview of this year's Fortnite Halloween costumes IRL. We also have our final set of Weekly Challenges for this season, including Free Challenges that all players can take on for bonus Battle Stars, plus four additional Battle Pass Challenges exclusively for Battle Pass holders to unlock even more Battle Stars and earn the weekly reward item. Challenges from previous weeks remain active, so if you're still looking to get Trick Points using Fortnite shopping carts or Fortnite ATKs, follow the Fortnite Shifty Shafts treasure map, or visit different Fortnite Stone Heads, then our Fortnite Battle Pass Week 9 Challenges section has got you covered.
- Fortnite Tier 100 Challenges - how to complete the Ragnarok challenges
- Fortnite Road Trip Challenges - where to find the bonus hidden stars
- The best Fortnite merch to wear as you floss your way to Victory Royale
Most of the challenges are pretty straightforward, but a few require further information to figure out what you have to do. That's where this guide comes in to play, as we've cracked the trickier challenges and done the leg work to solve them so you don't have you. For Week 10 this involves searching seven jigsaw puzzle pieces in basements, consuming 20 apples or mushrooms, searching seven chests in Salty Springs, searching between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green, and eliminating an opponent in Pleasant Park (and two subsequent locations). Read on, and you'll be racking up those extra Battle Stars in no time.
Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges - Season 5 Week 10
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements (7)
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20)
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) (10)
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7)
- Deal damage to opponents (5,000)
- Search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green (HARD) (1)
- Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park (HARD) (1)
- Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent in Wailing Woods (HARD) (1)
- Final Stage: Eliminate an opponent in Lucky Landing (HARD) (1)
Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements
The challenges for Season 5 wrap up with a collectibles search, this time involving hunting down Fortnite jigsaw puzzle pieces hidden away in basements. You need to find and interact with seven of these, though more than that exist in total across the map. We've searched all the basements we could find, and confirmed the following 16 all contain jigsaw puzzle pieces:
- B2 - Church in Haunted Hills
- C4 - House with fallen tree southwest of Pleasant Park
- A5 - Second house in Snobby Shores moving north to south
- A5 - Last house in Snobby Shores moving north to south
- A6 - House south of Snobby Shores
- C7 - Durrr Burger in Greasy Grove
- C7 - Shack south of Greasy Grove
- D6 - Basement/garage in southwest Tilted Towers
- D7 - House west of Shifty Shafts
- E9 - Building northeast of Flush Factory
- F7 - Blue house in Salty Springs
- H6 - Small ruined house in Retail Row
- J6 - Mansion near Lonely Lodge
- G2 - House west of Risky Reels
- G3 - House southwest of Risky Reels
- I2 - House east of Risky Reels
Consume Apples or Mushrooms
If you've never consumed them before, apples and mushrooms can be eaten to restore 5 Health and 5 Shield respectively. You need to chomp down 20 of these items in total and although they spawn randomly, there are certain locations you can check to increase the likelihood of finding some. Apples appear under trees, so check on the ground whenever you're passing them - the trees circling Salty Springs often bear fruit. Mushrooms are somewhat easier to locate, as they can usually be found in the shady areas around Dusty Divot and Wailing Woods. If your health or shield is full then you won't be able to consume any more of the item that boosts it, so bear that in mind when you go foraging.
Search Chests in Salty Springs
This week's chest searching challenge takes us to Salty Springs, which can sometimes be a tricky one due to its fairly central position and popularity as a landing spot. There are a maximum of 14 possible chest spawn locations in the area, with most being found in attics and basements of the buildings. For a list of all the possible spots a chest could appear in, check out our Fortnite chest locations guide.
Search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green (HARD)
It's time to seek out those hidden Battle Stars once again, and if you want to search between a covered bridge, waterfall, and the 9th green then make your way to G2, to the east of the Lazy Links golf course before you get to the river.
Aim for the small hut amongst the trees, then look for the patch of dirt next to it. The hidden Battle Pass stars will appear here as you approach, so grab them and get out of there before any opponents who landed in Lazy Links arrive tooled up with weapons.
Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent in Pleasant Park (HARD)
The final multi stage quest for this season focuses on eliminations, and as before there are three separate stages to complete. Start by finishing off an opponent in Pleasant Park, then move on to defeat another in Wailing Woods, before landing a final elimination in Lucky Landing. As with previous multi stage quests, the next challenge stage will only unlock at the end of the match you completed the previous stage in, so you can't rush ahead by going to the next location during the same round. Get eliminations through all three areas and the full 10 Battle Stars are in the bag.
Previous Battle Pass Challenges:
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 9 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 8 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 7 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 6 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 5 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 4 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 3 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 2 Challenges
- Fortnite Battle Pass Season 5 Week 1 Challenges