Topics

Top 7

• GamesRadarCollanderCooper - January 6, 2014 5:29 p.m.

And really? Doom 4 over Half-Life 3?
  • GR_HenryGilbert - January 6, 2014 5:51 p.m.

The intro makes it very clear Half-Life 3 is exempt
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - January 7, 2014 5:21 a.m.

Sorry, didn't read
  • GR_HenryGilbert - January 7, 2014 7:03 a.m.

No problem, my old buddy Collander
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - January 6, 2014 5:27 p.m.

I thought Sony sold off Crash Bandicoot to Activision, so, A: How the fuck could they be able to bring the franchise back , and B: How would they have any idea of knowing if Activision has plans to bring it back
  • ultimatepunchrod - January 6, 2014 4:38 p.m.

I'd like Ninja Theory to announce whatever they're doing next. I've really liked everything they've put out so far (although I haven't played Fightback), so I'd like to see where they go from DmC. DmC 2 would be ideal, but it's my understanding that that one didn't sell so well, so any announcement would be cool.
  • Shigeruken - January 6, 2014 5:01 p.m.

I've been playing through DMC because it's free on PS Plus for europe. It's so good that I'm eager to hear from Ninja Theory too.
  • Frieza - January 6, 2014 4:01 p.m.

Wouldn't it be nice if Nintendo surprised us with a Pokemon spinoff game for the Wii U that actually sounded interesting?
  • Shigeruken - January 6, 2014 5:02 p.m.

Pokemon Snap 2?
  • Doctalen - January 6, 2014 3:23 p.m.

Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Fallout 4 Also because I'm greedy another expanion/sequel to Xcom Enemy Unknown. And pokebank for fucks sakes blerp not spam okay maybe its spam but not really. Fucking spam filter. Shit if this is spam I should try selling a product :p
  • J-Fid - January 6, 2014 9:42 p.m.

Pokemon Bank would be nice...
  • antiAntag0nist - January 6, 2014 2:51 p.m.

I know its a long shot, but I would love to see a new entry in the Capcom Vs series, specifically SNK. Capcom is teasing new games for this year and I would love to see them return to CvS; CvS 2 was one of my favorite fighting games ever. Another long shot, a new Jet Set Radio game. No chance in Hell with that happening, but gosh damn I want a new Jet Set Radio!
  • Desann - January 6, 2014 2:33 p.m.

Oh man... I want Super Metroid 2 so much. I want it for PS4, but I'll take it on Wii U if that's where it has to be. I want it to have the best polygonal graphics and surround sound the platform can possibly offer, while retaining the tight, precision gameplay of the 2D entries. I want the game's world to be incredibly vast and full of interesting things to find. I want to be well rewarded for exploration, and I want to steadily grow in power and ability as I explore. I want all the powerups from the series and a load of new ones too. The game should focus on fluid mobility, both in combat and in getting around. I want to play as a new character in a post-Fusion world, caught in the middle of a battle between Samus, the Galactic Federation, and the Space Pirates, with lots of optional lore to listen to and read that can sometimes help lead me to discover secret areas if I'm paying enough attention. The story should be more than just a premise, and progress with twists and turns as you play, but still be totally out of the way, and something you have to opt into to see. The feeling of isolation is key, and it should have the same dark aesthetic with a touch of horror that the old games had. I also want a secondary mode with procedurally-generated worlds so I can continue to explore and discover even on my second, third, and fourth times through. I have a complete game design document detailing it all because I'm a wanna-be game designer and I've put hundreds of hours of thought into it, but I think I should just stop here. You guys get the idea of the kind of game I'm looking for, I think. Ugh. It's been TEN YEARS since the last 2D Metroid game. Six years since the last real 2D Castlevania. It's well past time for a revival.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 6, 2014 2:44 p.m.

You're idea sucks. }:(
  • bedelicious - January 6, 2014 2:26 p.m.

Nah, I'd rather have Obsidian make the new Fallout game. Subway stations are nice and all, but I'd rather not have another game filled with them. Also, the writing.
  • supergiraffe - January 6, 2014 2:24 p.m.

I'd love a new Earthbound announcement. It's a blind hope, but it would be cool.
  • KaboomKrusader - January 6, 2014 2:24 p.m.

Three words. Dragon. Quest. Localizations.
  • winner2 - January 6, 2014 1:26 p.m.

I want lots of details on persona 5. I cannot put down p4g, I am absolutely helpless at this point. I HAVE to finish it before classes start back up next week or I'm going to lose my mind trying to balance the 2. I'm only about 16 hours in, but I'm sad to know that like all great things it will have to end at some point. Thank you GR for selling the hell out of this game to me.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 6, 2014 1:48 p.m.

You only have about 80 hours to go!
  • GR_HenryGilbert - January 6, 2014 1:56 p.m.

Yes, the US side of Atlus has been silence on Persona 5 so far, and it's kind of troubling
  • Shigeruken - January 6, 2014 4:57 p.m.

In case you were wondering, there is no low point. The game will remain brilliant for however long it takes you to finish it. I'm hoping that 3DS Persona game is released in the west, as well as the Aus/NZ region. If it weren't for Nintendo's backwards stance on regional restrictions, I would be planning to purchase the Japanese version upon release.
  • TheGreyWizard - January 6, 2014 1:06 p.m.

You've given up on The Last Guardian, haven't you?