• pokepark7 - June 17, 2013 5:52 p.m.

MAN!! i did really want that zelda game
  • Aborealis - June 17, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Actually, The Last Guardian isn't on Hiatus. Shuhei Yoshida said himself, it's still in active development.
  • josephgevedon - June 17, 2013 5:20 p.m.

I was sad that there was nothing going on with Crash Bandicoot.
  • MonsieurRik - June 18, 2013 1:48 a.m.

Yes! I was hoping for some kind of news on that franchise, especially with Spyro being back on top and stuff. Maybe next year. (Maybe never.)
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - June 17, 2013 2:32 p.m.

After that bomb of a hint you dropped in Radio Radar, I find your choice of article header very cheeky.
  • Rub3z - June 18, 2013 4:20 a.m.

Bomb? Of a hint? What hint-bomb is this that you speak of? At the very least, which radioradar must I now direct my ears to for this explosive ordinance of hintness?
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - June 18, 2013 8:48 a.m.

It was in their E3 Day 4 podcast. Start at 24:40. You won't have to listen too long.
  • AlphaandOmega - June 19, 2013 3:27 p.m.

yeah, i had to go back and rewind to make sure i heard correctly. and not to mention the protagonist is on the first slide, but the game isn't the top 7
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - June 20, 2013 10:26 a.m.

Yep.
  • Sjoeki - June 17, 2013 1:45 p.m.

What happened to Agent, it has been announced a long time ago and there has never been a lot of info of it but I'm starting to get the feeling that we will never see it. Also a very big no show for this E3 (though it is not a game) has to be 3D. Maybe I missed it but I check a number of sites on a daily basis but was it even mentioned at E3?
  • C.King - June 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.

i disagree with the zelda one, think about it twilight princess is a gamecube port and released in beginning of wii's time and sky ward sword a zelda game for the wii from the start released near it's end. expecting that zelda game so soon is funky to me because it is so soon and wasn't it just a tech demo not a game in works? just like link & gannon's melee model they showed it but we got windwaker instead. the mario one seems a bit greedy too, what 3d world no good enough for ya?it was a no show in the same sense as windwaker, actually less in that sense since there wasn't even any footage for it to begin with (to mislead), ya got what they said u'd get, a 3d mario game for wii u
  • SPAZFM - June 17, 2013 12:37 p.m.

It seems weird not having Kingdom Hearts III on this list.
  • AquaMan - June 17, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Maybe because it was announced... idk
  • pl4y4h - June 17, 2013 5:55 p.m.

I think what he meant was, its weird not seeing it there for once since it would have been a shoe in otherwise
  • ncurry2 - June 17, 2013 12:31 p.m.

Just. Cause. 3.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - June 17, 2013 12:18 p.m.

I could not give less of a shit about the last guardian.
  • Swedish_Chef - June 17, 2013 12:08 p.m.

7. Very likely will show up at TGS in some form or another, that it wasn't ready for a proper showing this E3 means it's likely it'll release around the end of next year at earliest though. 6. Cryptic does not even begin to describe how little details there have been on this game's development, Namco seems to be fine pumping out Tekken after Tekken game yet they say nary a word about this. It's almost definitely been pushed to next gen at this point so at the very least I'm hoping they at least show something of the game's development at TGS this year. 5. You would think making a sequel to a series of games primarily about running around and killing demons with an enormous amount of big ass weapons (Doom 3 is somewhat of an exception with more horror elements) wouldn't take nearly as it has. However between the other titles and engines John Carmack has been working on, along with likely a new next gen engine for Doom 4, his work on the oculus rift and integrating it into Doom 4 it makes sense that's Doom 4's development has been slow. Hopefully we hear/see something at Quake-con about it this year but I really wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come up. 4. Yeah that trolling was just mean. :( Maybe next year... 3. I wasn't surprised that they didn't show it with the other two Zelda games coming out and it still being early in development, however I do think them showing it would've been good since they needed to put as much attention on their system as possible this E3 with the threat of next gen games and with the game still being a very long way from release it wouldn't detract from the other games at the conference which release much earlier with the exception of Smash which doesn't have to fear much as it is another huge Nintendo release. Maybe we'll see a teaser at TGS, at the latest they'll hold it off until next E3. 2. I'm not bothered by this so much, 3D world is looking pretty great in my opinion although I understand that a lot of people (myself included) were expecting something a lot grander in scale/groundbreaking like Mario Galaxy and a game more in line with Mario 64 gameplay wise, however 3D world has grown on me and it's hardly the most formulaic Mario Bros game recently so I'm happy with it. 1. Well maybe at next E3 they'l-DAMNIT MAN IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!! YOU HAVE TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!! ...But maybe it' just-...
  • PatHan-bHai - June 18, 2013 8:28 a.m.

"Namco seems to be fine pumping out Tekken after Tekken" ^ And what do you mean by that? The last Tekken we got was Tag Tournament 2 which is an excellent fighter (better than SF4 :P ) but didn't actually advance the story much at all. We got Tekken 6 a loooong time back. When the hell will we get a new sequel!?!
  • Swedish_Chef - June 18, 2013 8:41 p.m.

Actually the last Tekken game released is Tekken Revolution, a free to play game heavily based on Tag Tournament 2. Yeah maybe there haven't been that much in terms of main series titles but they have been doing a fair bit of spin offs/mobile titles as of late. Expect Tekken 7 to be a next gen title along with Tekken x Street Fighter.
  • PatHan-bHai - June 19, 2013 4:24 a.m.

Yeah. I expect Tekken 7 to be next-gen but 4 years is a long time..... :P Just googled Tekken Revolution. It says it was released just a few days ago. A friend of mine tells me that the TR doesn't advance story at all and is just a mostly online based game with very few characters. The spin-offs are so far good but PLEASE let Tekken stay away from mobile gaming except for the PSP and the Vita :'D